Timers- 1 and 3 min timers are useless

could you do something about how we can use the timers, like to be able to select how many of each timers we can use in stead off the auto select. Another thing can you get rid of the one and three minute timers and replace them with a 5 min timer. I think that would be more productive.

1 Like

Why don’t you just use the auto select button?

5 Likes

Yes, just use the auto-button. The smaller the timers, the less you lose from rounding.

3 Likes

I will take all those tiny timers you dont want. I need every timer I can get.

3 Likes

if you had done 10,000 runs today (assuming you get one 1min timer per run) that would be an extra week of timers! you should probably get on that!

2 Likes

This. Nobody can grind any meaningful amount of timers and PG likes it that way. Them and the less than 30k players still around, I guess.

3 Likes

I love the little timers. And if you don’t use auto, when the timer gets to under a minute, its free to finish so no lost diamonds. Keep the little time boosters!

2 Likes

i want all the time i can get lol

1 Like

Actually, from a game economy perspective, swapping the 3min for 5min ones could be interesting (providing the drop rate would maintain)

Not massively, if I look at my own timer income, changing all my 3m to 5m would be about a 0.5% increase in timers received, we need quite a bit more than that for the economy to be noticably affected.

2 Likes

How about replacing 3 minute timers with 15 minute timers? Prolly wouldn’t make a significant dent but would definitely be more fun to get.

Useless ? So you offer remove them ? No … i need every single timer :roll_eyes: