Dear PG and forum moderators: If there is one thing IMHO that is causing people to quit (or at least wish they could quit!), it is the current system of defense points during wars, which requires teammates to stare at their phones for hours to catch fleeting war banners. I realize this has been brought up in previous posts; however, no satisfactory solution has been put forth from the forum community nor from PG. Please, let’s all take this seriously because frankly it really sucks! Some previous suggestions, all nixed:
- First team to 250 wins. Period.
- Rather than D points, the tie breaker is the “underdog”
- Count the number of dragons used, instead of defenses
- Count the number of dragons killed, instead of defenses
- Count the number of decoys used.
- Limit the number of attacks each player gets including decoys. After say 5 (arbitrary), you are done for the war. Not my favorite.
- Give defense points (if we keep them) for undefended bases that take a dragon down and/or don’t result in 5 flames.
- An overtime tie breaker (i like this!). Top five vs top five or something.
- Ties broken by total number of attempted attacks.
Not an exhaustive list of what I’ve found in the forums, but PG, with respect, the current system is broken. Few like it; most hate it. I look forward to a thoughtful discussion from PG and the WD community. Cheers, knox