To all dragon lords who love culinary recipes for holidays

Me I love to try new recipes I’m going to try and make some of these especially the first one in this video SHARE SOME OF YOUR RECIPES IF YOU HAVE SOME SINCE FOOD DOES MAKE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER

1 Like

I apologize if anyone gets hungry looking at this

2 Likes

I tried that meat of tower omg I wanted to take that whole stack of meat home

C’mon I know someone has something I can try and make it with the little culinary knowledge I have

i’ve heard children are delicious

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: :-1: watching too maby zombie movies lately?

Hmm… I bet @PGJared might have a recipe or two. That is, IF he’s willing to share! :wink::+1:

Oh man, the slow-mo bone extraction…

1 Like

That had me like :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

He better share it Jared share it Or I’m telling my grandma

Right now I’m making those pizzas we made in school still a :family_man_boy:at :heart:
Making the hamburger meat right.now

Now tomato sauce then in the oven for a bit

Final stage before it’s done

Finished also great to make with kids who are very finicky with good because they help make it they will be more inclined to eat it

So he is one of many where everyone else food

Koren barbeque style pork, kimchee, spicy potatoes.

1 Like

I want that even though I don’t do spicy food

Here’s baked garlic chicken breast garlic mash potatoes sorry I couldn’t stop eating it

1 Like

I need to take more pictures of my cooking. My wife is a great cook too, so more pics incoming in the coming days.

1 Like

My chicken and sausage gumbo recipe …

First for the roux.

• Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Mix thoroughly one part cooking oil with one part flour in a dutch oven. I use 1-1/3 cups of olive oil and 1-1/3 cups of flour.
  • Place the mixture in the oven, uncovered. Cook for 2 hours. No need to stir it.

Now to mix everything together.

• Remove the pot from the oven and plop on the stove. Mix in a 24 oz pack of frozen seasoning blend. Cook on medium-low heat for 10 minutes. (Move the contents into a bigger pot if your pot is too small after this point.)
  • Add two cans of chicken broth.
  • Add 4 quarts of water. You can add less water if you like a thicker gumbo.
  • Add a pack of frozen okra, cut up. This is optional.
  • Add a pound of chicken breast … cut up into 1/2” slices, against the grain. Also throw in some drum sticks if you like dark meat.
  • Add a pound of browned green onion or andouille sausage.
  • Bring to a boil, use medium to high heat if needed. Then lower the heat, cover, and let simmer for a few hours … until the chicken starts breaking up. Skim off oil as needed.
  • Season to taste with salt, cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere’s), and Kitchen Bouquet. I add the Kitchen Bouquet for coloring.
3 Likes

Can you use a Crock-Pot? For this?