Too early for assault?

Yeah its what i do too.rush with good dragons then do it again with naked mythics.
I need to learn how to do it with seasonal though to get best points.

I am not fallling in the upper category points, i do not have mythics too use.:relieved:
I do use breeding line dragons, old divines or festive dragons with some riders swapped.

I wish assault will last a little longer, maybe just an extra day or two. Playing each tier all the way to the end (and now with a new tier + another 2 more tiers coming up), can be exhausting.

1 Like

Adding tiers and keep same time. I see what they are doing there.

1 Like

Unless you are going for a global ranking, Giving your best riders to some dragons will allow you to steamroll the bases nearly in Automode lol. For what its worth, time spent to rewards earnt is probably the best in the game during assault.

3 Likes

Adding rider won’t get u the higher score u seek :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Trying my luck with dragon one tier down and butt naked

How all ranker does it.it seems.

I may clean the dust off Barbend this time :joy: I had him ready even last season for assault but I didn’t bother flying even once then, not even for the chests. Feeling more in mood for flying this season

3 Likes

If your dragon is hitting 1 tier higher, it could work too gain more points during the fine tuning from your points with a rider.
As adding or removing a dragon boosts could also just be enough to get a few extra points in that tier.

Fera naked will :smiley:

Heal is handy for most dragons pre gold.

1 Like

Yeah lvl 1 fera could be very good.thanks

1 Like

Same goes for all higher Tiers, but most people leveled the useful hunters. Plus any piece of research matters when you compete globally. My mordred only has 620m ap on level 1, so I can get place1 for free unless someone has even less research for hunters :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah i noticed that.problem was he was required to be at breedable level.
So 16 was lowest possible.I realized it after competing for leaderboards for the first time that even lowest possible level divine would score less against mordred and sylvix and helminn.

You probably used a different breeding path to have avoided mordred.

Yea but that love story ends at arcanum for me. Helminn for artisan next assault and quilleth for the one after are both maxed out, so yea tough luck lol.

1 Like

Don’t make me regrets doing my research (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

2 Likes

Mine is well over 700k sadly🥺

3 Likes

Yea for me its nice, but exactly research like yours is what makes the Competition in the higher tiers not really great. Sadly I think modifying research only for assault is something not really viable for PG to do

Same , I hate it