Взломанные версия игры

Администрация, и игроки , прошу вас дать ответ как гильдия darkshades, при защите , снимает полную ярость с дракона и не дает использовать простую атаку драконом ? Это чит на остановку времени???
Если не будет дан ответ, это письмо приобретет другой характер.
Спасибо

Administration, and players, I ask you to give an answer as the guild of darkshades, when defending, removes the full rage from the dragon and prevents the use of a simple dragon attack? This is cheating for a stop time ??
If no answer is given, this letter will acquire a different character.
Thank you

:arrow_right: Google translate from Russian :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is he talking about getting maged and flakked? This is another instance of @Jonesy’s point of having player level being shown on forums; if he’s low level we could easily attribute to he’s never been maged and flakked/trebbed before, if he’s medium to high level, maybe we could take it more seriously :man_shrugging:t3:

Edit: he’s a medium level player, 114 with a rage drain island and a flak short island. So now I’m confused.

Не могли бы вы показать нам видео этой проблемы?

Could you show us a video of this issue?

I thought about it, but being unable to attack with normal attack seemed weird. Btw I don’t know any more Russian than you, probably, so I just provided a translation for the community :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Это все гугл переводчик он абсолютно неправильно перевел вам суть моего вопроса.
Я встречаю часто игроков которые в защите используют читы. Но пока что к сожалению я не могу это доказать.
Постараюсь записать видео и выложить его на всеобщее обозрение.
Может быть тогда администрация будет более лучше защищать своих игроков от мошенников)))

1 Like

It’s all Google translator he absolutely wrong translated you the essence of my question.
I often meet players who use cheats in defense. But for now, unfortunately, I can not prove it.
I will try to record the video and put it on public display.
Maybe then the administration will better protect its players from scammers)))

#googletranslate

There’s no better translator than a human one, unfortunately I don’t speak any Russian, I can’t help you more even the Cyrillic alphabet letters is a challenge for me to understand…

Right? At we tried to understand, not much else we can do past that

Объясни мне пожалуйста, я не совсем поняла, постараюсь перевести.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.