Tower Balance Apology Gift 😁

Loved my apology gift @pgcrisis. It is much, much better than I expected. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

8 Likes

Now this is an apology gift. The standard is set, all others will hense forth be judged in comparison to this. Well done PG

… now how about another for that whole β€œthere wont be any 6th seasonal dragon” thing? No? Ok, jk…kind of

4 Likes

The real gift is that the towers actually work for a change.

4 Likes

Thank you PG :star_struck:

1 Like

Pretty solid gift! I wasn’t all that much affected by the 4.0 issues so I appreciate getting it anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

This apology gift is much better than others. Thanks for listening to feedback and making the change to make the game better.

2 Likes

:star_struck:

My gold chests from the apology gift did not get added to my armory :confused:

Awesome apology gift @PGCrisis @PGJared @Arelyna tell everyone involved thanks from Fire Born Legion!

1 Like

Same for me…:sob:

Actually it’s pretty crap considering the stuff up.

2 Likes

Well, considering how much players actually lost materially from the update, overall it is decent. Although it will not make a difference for big spenders, for most players it is a decent boost.

Looking at the chests in the store, I would say it would fit right in as a β€œ$10” pack

Considering everything I use in a build at my level 306 this gift was crap

2 Likes

So :poop: :poop: :poop:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.