Tower runes/buff issues

bug
support

Did i miss a 6% HP in my research tree?
Can someone confirm this?
This is #1 priority for me to confirm that my data is actually correct.

0 Likes

All I find is the two 4% HP’s to all you show, maybe it’s on your gear side? Didn’t y’all say mythic warriors perch buff is HP?

1 Like

Ah yes legendary warrior perch HP is 15%. That works

0 Likes

So atk seems pretty good, can help figure out the outliers too.

You got a chart of Supershots created already as that’s the one I have error on with Lightning’s?

0 Likes

I’ve left SS out of this since i don’t have much data on how gear and buffs affect their outcome.

Will try:

• Research speeds to attack #s
  • “Frenzy” style runes to rune #s
0 Likes

Attack speed is definitely adjustable as seen from those darn Temple bases, but how to test?
Also how to test actual damage, of regular atk and SS, as damage to dragon doesn’t give visual numbers while flying? Seeing actual damage is only way to test monument consumables since they don’t register in the visual info screen.

0 Likes

I think a lot of towers SS buffs need looked into.

I showed then retracted Ballista atk damage, but didn’t look at SS.

My Ballistas have 0% instead of 43% to supers while my Lightning’s have 26% instead of 106%.

0 Likes

Fire Turret viability
Gear buffing SS, double dipping
Question about Long Island nearest home base and Lightning Towers
Version 4.97 Release Notes Official Discussion Thread

Runes still dead, anything?

0 Likes

Ballistas are even more messed up besides the runes.
@Arelyna @Crisis any update, been a month?
Don’t forget about lightnings and War Cry, thanks.

0 Likes

Another week goes by and Ballistas poison damage is still broken, PG you really do love to watch me suffer… its sick but i cant judge just want it fixed, please.

0 Likes

Two months in, no update?

0 Likes

Still hoping something comes up about this

Been found out Stonespear perch sorcerer is giving 26% to SS then runes are not buffing towers SS. Anyone else able to test something in relation to this to give em secondary info?

0 Likes

No perched dragon, SS is base #. Like first post says, attack is correctly shown meaning runes is effecting attack but not SS.

With new Plat sorcerer and increased rider % SS gets 27.1% (15% dragon, 12.1% rider)

If this is a visual error @PGIgroc @Arelyna @Crisis can we please get a quick fix for it and be done? If it’s just not working is this a part of what y’all looking into all runes to see if they’re working post y’all made?

Another update missing this.

0 Likes