Trading post analysis - Aftermath week 12

It is a prosperous time, super sigil chests are raining wealth on us while we lounge under the soothing sounds of humping dragons in the background. And once again Reginald shows his face, sensing sigils in our pockets, hoping to coax some of them away from us with his luscious array of exotic wares. Let’s see if he managed to put something tempting up…

Day 5 analysis

• Mythic rage glyph for 1500 sigils (1x) It’s this one, which is basically the same stats as the rune found in modern silver chests. To have one of these in glyph form is extremely useful, and glyphs with a full rage bonus are pretty rare, and the price is quite reasonable. If you can even remotely find the sigils for this, I would absolutely grab this one.
  • Elemental embers x200 for 250 black pearls (10x) Definitely worth it for anyone but very early game players. If your perch is level 31 or higher already, go grab this deal. Only thing wrong with it is that it’s 10x and not 1000x.
  • Inner fire x20 and Dragon attack x400 for 250 sigils ( 5x ) Looking at the inners alone, these are expensive. And while there are a ton of dragon boosts in there I don’t think a lot of people actually need those. Not really worth in unless you really need the boosts too.
  • Vanguard egg for 700 sigils (5x) I think by this point you can guess this one. These cost exactly the same tokens as the harbinger eggs offered on day 3, and they cost even more sigils. Avoid.
  • Rune dust x 350k for 100 sigils ( 20x ) Pretty expensive, most times in lines and trading posts you get at least 500k dust for the same sigils. I’d skip this one.
Day 4

Day 4 analysis

• Platinum chests x3 for 360 sigils (8x) These got quite a bit more expensive compared to last trading post, we payed less for 5 chests then. That said, it’s still a pretty decent offer, 3 platinum chests are usually 3600 rubies so 360 sigils is still a good deal. I would still pick these up.
  • Defensive Gunpowder x100 for 150 sigils (20x) Same cost as last time. It’s very cheap compared to buying in the forge, but I still don’t think I’ve ever met anyone running low on these, any long time player will have thousands more of these than shields and hammers, most likely.
  • 48h timers x15 for 450 sigils (15x) This is a fair deal, not as amazing as the last time we got these 48h ones but still good. 450 sigils won’t quite get you 4 draconics, and those will only get you about 11 days, and this is 30 days. Could be a better deal depending on how much other draconics stuff you need. If you’re already maxing the draconics, this definitely beats Zosha’s repeatable timers. I’d get these if you can use timers at all.
  • Dark crafting shards x4750 for 5500 earth shards ( 25x ) Another basic element swap.
  • Obsidian research egg for 500 sigils (7x) Like the emerald eggs these have been massively discounted down to 1552 tokens each. And this one costs even more somehow. Hard pass.
Day 3

Day 3 analysis

• Mythic hunter attack Glyph for 1500 sigils (1x) It’s this glyph , which is ok but not terribly impressive. I guess it is slightly better than a +8% glyph from another hunter or a legendary rage glyph, but personally I don’t think it’s worth the 1500 sigils.
  • Bronze chest x5 and silver chest x5 for 5000 ice turret shards (2x) Still pretty terrible, much better to use those shards for merging.
  • Harbinger research egg for 600 sigils (5x) These aren’t quite as heavily discounted as emerald, but they’re still less than 6k tokens now, so 600 sigils is still a really really bad deal.
  • Rubies x1000 for 200 sigils (10x) This is just straight up profit really. On average, 10k rubies will get you 2500 sigils from 20 super sigil chests. Absolute worst case you get 1875, and build up 2/3 of a bonus chest worth at least 250. Can’t really lose out on this one.
  • 50 chisels for 250 sigils (5x) This is a decent price, same as last time, and the same cost per chisel as we saw in the exotic rune lines. Worth it if you need any chisels.
Day 2

Day 2 analysis

• Gold chests x5 for 250 sigils (5x) About 1000 rubies worth of sigils to get 2000 rubies in golds. Absolutely a must have, beats the festive draconics.
  • 3h timers x5 for 600 fire shards (5x) Good place to dump some excess shards for something more useful. Note that using shards for resource transformation merges does get you more hours for the same shards, but since actual timers are much more broadly usable I still feel these are worth getting.
  • 1.4m lumber pack x10 for 50 sigils (20x) Lol no… after all lumber is free. But then 50 sigils is not a lot for some convenience in fort, if you have plenty sigils to spare. For the wealthy.
  • Inner fire x8 for 100 sigils (20x) About 5 golds worth of inners, and the ruby cost of about 1 gold chest. Considering inners are a pretty small part of the value of a gold chests this seems too expensive to me. Would pass on this one.
  • Emerald research egg for 375 sigils (7x) These tiers were massively discounted, so that making one of these only costs 1552 tokens, so at 375 sigils this is massively overpriced now.
Day 1

Day 1 analysis

• Mystic Fragments x10 for 250 sigils (5x) These are worth 1700-2000 tokens for endgame dragons, which isn’t amazing for the sigils. You could consider these if you’re breeding endgame dragons right now and are really short on tokens and fragments. For anyone not at endgame and still breeding discounted levels I’d avoid these.
  • 12h timers x20 for 175 sigils (7x) These are decent value. Not as amazing as the 48h timers last time, but also a lot better than the 12h offers tend to be. All in all 10 days for less than the cost of 2 gold chests is worth getting.
  • +200% XP boost x10 and XP Potion x10 for 120 sigils (20x) Lol no.
  • Fire crafting shards x10000 for 11500 wind shards ( 15x ) Your basic element swap if you need more fire.
  • Food pack x20 for 100 sigils (20x) Lol no.
84 Likes

It took 8 mins :eyes: That’s acceptable :relieved:

28 Likes

hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

TYSM (as always)! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Great evaluation, agree totally :ok_hand:

1 Like

So it’s PG same shit, different day.

2 Likes

The suck is great with Day 1.

Why the negativity are you expecting them to make only hot trades only for those who need premium currencies ?

The game is far more wide and people do get a lot of those trades .

5 Likes

Thanks for your evaluation as always

The food came to use anyway :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you very much . Can you please state if you think an offer is better than buying Draconic Chests?

Why don’t you have the analysis out yet :rage::rage::rage:

/s

Okay but on a serious note, what’s the breakdown in spending sigils on gold chests in trading post vs. draconics at the end of festive? Thanks in advance :hugs:

2 Likes

Same question I have… there are 4 draconics for 500 sigils against 5 gold chest for 250.
This means that 1 draconic has a cost of 125 sigils
1 gold chest is now 50 sigils
We can purchase 5x5 = 25 gold chests for 1250 sigils
Purchasing draconics would be 10 chests…
So… I should be convenient :grin:

10 golds vs 4 draconics seems to be a favorable deal…

Some of these are the same as week 12 from last year, so quoting from @Morreion there until the official post:

• Gold chests x5 for 250 sigils Very nice! About 1000 rubies worth of sigils to get 2000 rubies in golds. Absolutely a must have.
  • (Wood Lol no.)
  • Emerald research egg x1 for 375 sigils (Me: The emerald research eggs are not useful now as the price is still the same, even though the cost of making them just decreased by 90%.)
  • Inner fire x8 for 100 sigils About 5 golds worth of inners, and the ruby cost of about 1 gold chest. Considering inners are a pretty small part of the value of a gold chests this seems too expensive to me. Would pass on this one.
  • 3h timers x5 for 600 fire shards Good place to dump some excess shards for something more useful. Note that using shards for resource transformation merges does get you more hours for the same shards, but since actual timers are much more broadly usable I still feel these are worth getting.
12 Likes

Patience I know it’s a /s but people should stop being mean to the creator’s faction THIS way

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: someone has missed the joke … like every single time

3 Likes

Yes 5 Gold Chests for 250 is a STEAL!!! Considering they are 2 for 500 at the end of the mythic line.

2 Likes

They aren’t a steal kinda a bad deal that I said you know what it’ll help my investment next season more rubies to waste next event though

It would be nice if we could get some unique glyphs for non-hunters this time. Too much hunter favoritism

That’s not saying much though since the mythic chests are a terrible deal :joy:

Just block her like I did. It gets old with every topic being made awkward. It saves the strain on your eyes from all the eye rolls

Edit: aww, she got offended

9 Likes