Goodness gracious, hold on to your hats gentle dragon lords, because Reginald is back in the hizzle with some new shizzle for us to peruse. So without further ado, lets ascertain the value inherent in the offers presented.
- Electrum Bars x2000 for 300 sigils (10x) Very nice deal! 25% cheaper than the repeating node in the tower line, which is also decent value. If you need electrum for anything, pick these up.
- 48hr timers x15 for 450 sigils (15x) Very nice offer, better than the day 2 timers which were already good. 30 days for the price of 5 gold chests is worth getting.
- Elemental embers x200 for 250 black pearls (10x) Pity about the tiny amounts, but I can’t think of any reason to not take these. Can we have 20k embers for 25k pearls next time too please?
- Lumber pack x10 for 50 sigils (20x) Never going to be good value in absolutes, since lumber is free, but if you like to whale your fort event without any worry about hunting lumber these are cheap.
- Rune dust x 350k for 100 sigils ( 20x ) Pretty expensive, most times in lines and trading posts you get at least 500k dust for the same sigils. I’d skip this one.
- Gold chests x2 for 110 sigils (12x) Smaller amounts than normal, but the value is still good. They won’t pay for themselves but they’re worth getting at nearly 50% off
- Fire crafting shards x10k for 11k wind shards (15x) Standard element trade
- Dark crafting shards 4750 for 5k wind shards (25x) Standard element trade
- Emerald egg for 350 sigils (7x) These are just 1552 tokens to make, and 1552 tokens for 350 sigils is not a great offer.
- Harbinger egg for 500 sigils (7x) These take 1946 tokens to breed, so similar value to the emerald offer, also pass.
- Bronze chest and silver chest for 1000 ice turret shards (10x) Still pretty terrible, much better to use those shards for merging.
- 3h timers x5 for 550 fire shards (5x) Good place to dump some excess shards for something more useful. Note that using shards for resource transformation merges does get you more hours for the same shards, but since actual timers are much more broadly usable I still feel these are worth getting.
- Healing Potions x10 for 50 sigils (10x) This one really isn’t that great. 500 rubies buy 20 potions in the forge, and this is 400 rubies worth of sigils for the same number. So slightly cheaper but less convenient.
- Summon Warrior x10 + Invincibility Shield x10 for 100 sigils (10x) Less copies of the spells for the same cost as last fall. These are useful spells, and if you do need them it’s cheaper than buying them outright (which would be 800 rubies), so at 400 rubies worth of sigils it’s a decent discount. Only really worth it if really low on these and buying them for rubies anyhow.
- 50 chisels for 250 sigils (5x) This is a decent price, same as last time, and the same cost per chisel as we saw in the exotic rune lines. Worth it if you need any chisels.
- 12h timers x20 for 175 sigils (7x) These are decent value. Not as amazing as the 48h timers last time, but also a lot better than the 12h offers tend to be. All in all 10 days for less than the cost of 2 gold chests is worth getting.
- Defensive Gunpowder x100 for 150 sigils (20x) Same cost as last time. It’s very cheap compared to buying in the forge, but I still don’t think I’ve ever met anyone running low on these.
- Inner Fires x20 and 30% dragon attack boosts x400 for 250 sigils (5x) The exact same cost per IF as yesterday’s offer, and still quite overpriced. You do get 400 boosts thrown in, but like the swords that’s only worth anything if you’re running out of boosts. If you are, this is definitely a cheap way to refill.
- Energy packs x15 and 30% dragon hp boosts x300 for 225 sigils (5x) Slightly cheap than the IF pack (and 100 less boosts), but like the IF pack not really worth it except if you need dragon boosts somehow.
- Rubies x1500 for 300 sigils (10x) This is a bit of a long term investment option. Those 1500 rubies will get you 375 sigils when super sigils chests hit 4 weeks from now, so it’s a nice 25% profit if you have plenty of spare sigils lying around. Not worth opening chests for just to get this though.
- Platinum chests x5 for 525 sigils (8x) About 2200 rubies worth of sigils to get 6000 rubies in plats. Absolutely a must have, beats the festive draconics by a length.
- Defense Hammer x25 for 250k rune dust (5x) Interesting new option. Whether or not this is interesting depends a lot on your stockpile of both hammers and rune dust, but the general value exchange seems pretty reasonable. Worth looking at if you’re low on hammers a lot.
- +200% XP boost x10 and XP potion x10 for 50 sigils (20x) I feel these are somewhat similar to the food and lumber packs. You don’t need them by any stretch, but if you have plenty sigils, don’t have stockpile of these items already, and don’t want to ever worry about leveling dragons, it is cheap enough to just pick up.
- Food pack x10 for 50 sigils (40x) Same as above, absolutely not needed, but a luxury item to not have to farm these for a fairly low cost.
- Inner Fire x8 for 100 sigils (20x) Same as in earlier trading posts, I feel these are quite overpriced. I’d skip.