Here I was just watching what limited branch this week would bring, and suddenly I get accosted by and old guy with a pipe who rifles my wallet and shoves some trinkets at me. Turns out old Reggie is back already, freshly combed hair, and barely reeking of alcohol anymore. Let’s see if his newfound sobriety has improved his trading acumen as well…
- Electrum bars x2500 for 600 sigils (50x) An ok price, but not great. The repeating node at the end of the electrum tower line has way better value than this. If you’re short on electrum it’s ok, but easy to pass up too if you’re low on sigils.
- Hammers x50 for 5000 black pearls (15x) 100 pearls per hammer still seems excessive. Only for those who really need hammers, or really have too many pearls to ever run out.
- 12h speedup x15 for 170 sigils (10x) Decent offer, better than you find in most limited branches, but worse than the repeating node at the end of line. For those craving timers.
- Fire crafting shards x10k for 12k wind crafting shards (100x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
- Gold chests x5 for 300 sigils (5x) About 1200 rubies worth of sigils to get 2000 rubies in golds. Good deal, slightly better than draconics in the festive line.
- Egg Tokens x4600 for 5 gold chests (50x) A fair value trade if tokens are what you need from gold chests. To get the same average tokens from opening chests you would need 16 golds in breed (with pretty bad other drops) or 26 gold chests in pvp. If you also want pvp supplies, timers and sigils just as much keep the golds, but if you specifically need tokens more, this is a good option.
- Hammers x100 for 150 sigils (100x) These have been in a lot of the limited branches for slightly cheaper, but of course you can get a whole lot more here without going through other prizes. I suppose it’s a pretty fair deal if you need hammers.
- Healing potions x100 for 50 sigils (10x) Very fair price. A lot of people will have plenty of these but if you don’t this is a much cheaper way to get them than any others available.
- Lightning resist x20 for 200 sigils (20x) Not super cheap, but then these are still pretty powerful, even with the Volt tower slowly taking over. If you run out of these a lot might as well get them.
- XP potions x15 for 50 sigils (100x) These are a bit like the wood and food pack offers. Yes xp is pretty easy to grind for free, and you can get these for free from dragon quests too, so it’s never really good value to buy them. But if you can’t be bothered with grinding or quests, these are cheap enough to just remove the whole leveling worry for a fair bit of time. Fair whaling option.
- Legendary Pylon Attack Glyph Seems like it’s pylon-lover week, a legendary glyph to stack with your mythic one from monday. If you picked up that one, might as well get this one too.
- Ice shards x500 for 600 fire shards (50x) I guess it could be useful for the ice turret loving weirdos out there but still not enough for a single level on a near-max ice turret.
- 3h timers x5 for 625 fire shards (5x) Good place to dump some excess shards for something more useful. Note that using shards for resource transformation merges does get you more hours for the same shards, but since actual timers are much more broadly usable I still feel these are worth getting. Too bad this one didn’t get upgraded to 50 times.
- Dark crafting shards x10k for 12k earth crafting shards (30x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
- Platinum chests x5 for 700 sigils ( 10x ) About 3k rubies worth of sigils to get 6k rubies in plats, same as last time. Worth getting.
- Electrum bars x700 for 1 cosmic charge (20x) Same as last time. As a percentage of a tower level, 700 electrum is worth more than a cosmic charge. If you’re not using charges much this is worth going for.
- Elemental Embers x9000 for 2 platinum chests (100x) Also same as last time, not a bad trade if you need embers more than other things.
- Elemental Embers x1000 for 1100 black pearls (100x) Very nice trade for anyone with more than enough black pearls, nearly 1:1. Pearls are of course more expensive in lines etc, but once you have enough for your perches and builder hut, any more has no use, so go for it.
- Earth crafting shards x10k for 12k ice crafting shards (100x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
- Inner fire x15 for 100 sigils (100x) Same as last time, but now 100x. I still feel it’s on the low side compared to the value of gold chests, but if your inners are low compared to energy it’s worth looking at.
- Mythic Drakul Pylon Attack Glyph for 1850 sigils Not the greatest mythic glyph ever with just +3% HP, but it’s not crazy expensive either. Probably nice to have if you have a pylon on your base.
- Lumber pack x20 for 100 sigils ( 100x ) Never going to be good value in absolutes, since lumber is free, but if you like to whale your fort event without any worry about hunting lumber these are cheap. Also nice high limit
- Ice crafting shards x10k for 12k fire crafting shards (100x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
Egg tokens x30k for Mystic fragment x150 (100x) Comes down to 200 tokens per fragment like before. Solid deal to change fragments for something more flexible, unless you really need the event points.*
Egg tokens x3000 for Mystic fragment x15 (100x) Exactly the same, but with smaller numbers. Feels a little redundant to have both considering they’re 100x as well now.