Trading post analysis - Unearthed week 7

After a gentle prod with a toe it seems Reginald startled awake, quickly put away his mostly empty bottles, and pulled some items out of his bag for us to peruse. Let’s see what he came up with this round.

Day 5 analysis

• Gold chests x5 for 300 sigils (5x) About 1200 rubies worth of sigils to get 2000 rubies in golds. Good deal, slightly better than draconics in the festive line.
  • 3h speedup x15 for 150 sigils (10x) We had 24h speedups for 250 sigils just yesterday. Skip this one.
  • Electrum bars x2500 for 600 sigils (50x) An ok price, but not great. The repeating node at the end of the electrum tower line has way better value than this. If you’re short on electrum it’s ok, but easy to pass up too if you’re low on sigils.
  • Kazane shards x50 for 50 Sophia rider shards (10x) Basically a trade-in for people caught up in the champion rider line chaos and ending up with the wrong shards.
  • Ano shards x50 for 50 Sophia rider shards (10x) Same.

Day 4 analysis

• 48h speedup x15 for 500 sigils (10x) Classic, with the same cost as in the old days. 30 days for the price of 5-6 gold chests is worth getting. Pity we only get 10 claims this time.
  • Fire shards x500 for 600 ice shards (50x) for the ice turret lovers, I guess, but in tiny tiny amounts.
  • 24h speedup x15 for 250 sigils (10x) Ah there’s the other 5 claims from the 48h timers, just in smaller portions. Exact same value, so grab.
  • Fire crafting shards x10k for 12k ice crafting shards (30x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
  • Inner fire x20 for 100 sigils (20x) Not bad, last time it was 15 IF for same price, which was meager. But 20 is starting to sound nice. If you’re running low on inners (and who isn’t) this is probably worth a look.

Day 3 analysis

• Mythic Invoker “HP” Glyph for 2000 sigils It’s technically an invoker HP glyph, with +5% HP as the primary. And like seasonal glyphs, the secondary is +8% attack… So yeah, invoker attack glyph really. It’s better than using a seasonal glyph from an other dragon for the secondary only, so it is useful. If it’s worth 2000 sigils depends on how much you like your invokers I suppose.
  • Electrum bars x1500 for 2 cosmic charges (10x) Solid offer, slightly improved from last time. As a percentage of a tower level, 750 electrum is worth more than a cosmic charge. If you’re not using charges much this is worth going for.
  • Dark crafting shards x10k for 12k fire crafting shards (30x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
  • Evasion spell x20 for 100 sigils (5x) If you are in need of this spell, the price seems very reasonable.
  • Rune dust x350k for 85 sigils (20x) Same as last time, still pretty expensive. If you really need dust only.

Day 2 analysis

• Lumber pack x10 for 50 sigils ( 20x ) Never going to be good value in absolutes, since lumber is free, but if you like to whale your fort event without any worry about hunting lumber these are cheap.
  • Elemental Embers x1000 for 1100 black pearls (50x) Very nice trade for anyone with more than enough black pearls, nearly 1:1. Pearls are of course more expensive in lines etc, but once you have enough for your perches, any more has no use, so go for it.
  • Wood boost x20 for 200 sigils ( 10x ) Interesting new option. It seems like a reasonable price if you regularly run out of these, they definitely get more wood per sigil than the lumber packs, but lack the instant gratification factor.
  • Earth crafting shards x10k for 12k dark crafting shards (30x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
  • Platinum chests x5 for 700 sigils ( 10x ) About 3k rubies worth of sigils to get 6k rubies in plats, same as last time. Worth getting.

Day 1 analysis

• Legendary Glyph of Mending for 500 sigils A curious item. 10% boost to the healing spell is pretty small, so it’s not going to be a game changer, and it’s of course useless if you don’t have Fera. If you do, it could be an interesting experiment, but I don’t really think it’s worth a rune slot if you also have decent mythic options.
  • Electrum bars x1000 for 300 sigils (50x) They’re not especially cheap, but still somewhat reasonably priced. The Volt Tower line offers better value, including a repeating node at the end with 1150 for 200 sigils, so this is only worth looking at if you’ve already cleared that line and still need more.
  • Hammers x50 for 5000 black pearls (15x) Going by earlier trading post prices this is just 125 sigils worth of hammers. If you are drowning in pearls and need hammers it’s probably still worth it, but 1 sigil per 40 pearls does seem pretty harsh, considering they cost about 30 times as much in season lines. Get only if really low on hammers I feel, otherwise hope for a slightly less low value offer for pearls.
  • Ice crafting shards x10k for 12k earth crafting shards (30x) The standard for shard trades, fine if you need it.
  • Egg tokens x3000 for Mystic fragment x15 (50x) Comes down to 200 tokens per fragment like before. Solid deal to change fragments for something more flexible, unless you really need the event points.
37 Likes

I feel like Reginald increased his brood of children and they broke all the good stuff.

Not much to see today :frowning: Back to bed lol.

9 Likes

The repeatable node at the end of the volt line is currently boosted? I thought those repeatable prizes weren’t affected by the two week 20% boost. I dont recall ever seeing this offer over 1000 electrums before they upped it this season.

It varies it seems, not sure what the logic is it any, but some repeating nodes definitely get boosted. Maybe because the Ascension token is behind it it’s considered part of the line proper.

3 Likes

Day 2 up, looks like a pretty nice one

7 Likes

For anyone opening plats to get more sigils. Obviously I don’t have the full sequence. However I can tell you there is 2 X 2k mythic sigils within 40 chests of each other… Boy did I get lucky

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ok ok Reg took me out drinking and assured me all of his stuff today is AMAZING - Gimme a minute to sober up and see if he’s right

6 Likes

That looks odd… HP glyph giving out more Atk…? Reginald, did you drink too much with Morreion tonight?

5 Likes

You can stay tuned and over another drink ask him to give us even more amazing things tomorrow :relieved:

1 Like

Day 3 is up!

7 Likes

Hmmm isnt that an attack glyph?

Error on the shop description?

Kinda annoyed that PG puts this in the trading post, its like they want everyone to equip it on their barbend and have us all race for sub 1 min runs

1 Like

It’s like that either way. You can get evasion for pretty cheap with rubies or timers as well

1 Like

WHAT? Day 4 has been up for 5 whole minutes and still no update? For shame
tenor
Nice to see timers finally come back, though it seems really redundant to have done both 48hr and 24hr in the same amounts vs price. Why not have just increased the claim cap for the 48hrs and not taken up an extra offer slot

7 Likes

Checked some old trading posts, the timers are worth it

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll probably get these and then skip the tiny gold chests tomorrow.

I’d really like to see them start doing daily rune/glyph offers.

1 Like

Day 4 up, looks like Reg feels the need for speed. And looks like I’m opening some chests for sigils…

12 Likes

Lame final day, Reg has gotten enough of my sigils this week, he ain’t getting any more.

4 Likes

Day 5 up

4 Likes