Reginald has returned with his dazzling array of questionable goods for a friendly price. Unfortunately he does so right in my vacation so please excuse any slow updates and layout issues, only have my phone to work from.
- Legendary rage glyph (ammo secondary) for 400 sigils (1x) This is a very nice glyph to have lying around if you ever fly hunters. It’s a legendary but often a match for mythic options. 400 sigils is also a very reasonable price, so I’d get this unless you never use hunters.
- 1.4m lumber pack x10 for 50 sigils (100x) Lol no… after all lumber is free. But then 50 sigils is not a lot for some convenience in fort, if you have plenty sigils to spare. For the wealthy.
- Electrum bars x1500 for 250 sigils (10x) Looks like solid value, better than the repeatable node in the electrum line. I would get these if you’re ever low on electrum.
- Bronze chest x5 and silver chest x5 for 100 sigils (10x) Lol no.
- Fire Crafting Shards x10k for Wind Crafting Shards x11.5k (15x) A reasonably conversion rate if you have too many wind shards and need fire shards. And the quantities are actually big enough to do a few upgrades. But weirdly we just had the exact same offer last trading post.
- Obsidian egg for 450 sigils (10x) I really don’t want to know where he gets these from… But they’re normally 6k tokens, and 450 sigils is a pretty good price for that. Downsides include no points during breeding for it and possibly angry parents visiting.
- Inner fire x20 and Dragon attack x400 for 225 sigils (5x) Looking at the inners alone, these are fairly expensive. And while there are a ton of dragon boosts in there I don’t think a lot of people actually need those. Not totally terrible, but not really worth in unless you really need the boosts too.
- Energy packs x15 and Dragon HP x300 for 225 sigils (5x) Looking at the energy alone, these are fairly expensive. So pretty much the same story as above, although these are 10% cheaper than last time.
- Breeding tokens x1000 for 5 mystic fragments (20x) This is a very good offer. A mystic fragments used on a top tier mythic is worth 200 tokens, but used anywhere else fragments are worth less than that, often far less. You do get more event points for the fragments, but tokens are infinitely more flexible. I’d recommend everyone to take this, even at end tier.
- Emerald research egg x1 for 350 sigils (10x) These cost about 5.5k to make yourself, which is about 440 sigils worth of rubies to grind at max efficiency. So not a bad price, cheaper than last event. Same downsides as for obsidian, but a decent offer if you’re not short on breeding points or just need more eggs.