Reginald is back, and he seems to have found a nice stash of goodies. Let’s see if his prices are looking up to standard too this week!
Day 5 analysis
- Inner Fire x25 for 250 sigils This is a bit better than the day 1 deal. About 15 golds worth of inners, and the ruby cost of about 3 golds. I think that’s still a touch on the expensive side, but if inners are really the one thing you need most it’s worth considering.
- 200% wood boost x20 for 200 sigils Lol no.
- 3h timers x5 for 500 ice shards Hell yes. Give me all of those, especially at such a low cost.
- Gold chest x10 for 300 sigils Very good deal, the gold chests should already drop 200 sigils average so this is a sweet deal. Not quite a match for the day 1 platinums but still an absolute must-have.
- Legendary warrior HP glyph for 350 sigils Not too sure about this one. It’s a good combination of stats (HP and rage), but at legendary it’s still just +3% HP and +3.9% rage, and 350 sigils seems a bit on the steep side for just a legendary. I guess if you don’t have a lot of seasonal runes yet this could be ok to buy.
Day 4 analysis
- Mythic hunter attack glyph for 1500 sigils Pretty rubbish. This one gives just 5% attack and a boost to a useless resist. Don’t get this one, just use glyphs from seasonals, or the newer +6% attack/+3% hp ones.
- Defensive gunpowder x100 for 150 sigils Same cost as last time. It’s very cheap compared to buying in the forge, but I still don’t think I’ve ever met anyone running low on these, any long time player will have thousands more of these than shields and hammers, most likely.
- Ice crafting shards x4500 for 5000 wind crafting shards Fair element-conversion trade, but unfortunately still such small quantities they won’t matter, barely enough for a single gear upgrade.
- Cloak x10 and death gaze x10 for 100 sigils These are useful spells, and if you do need them it’s cheaper than buying them outright (which would be 800 rubies), but at 450 rubies worth of sigils it’s not a massive bargain. I guess it’s a decent enough deal if you regularly run out of both these spells.
- Energy packs x15 and dragon hp boost x300 for 250 sigils Slightly better deal than on day 1, which was 300 sigils for 20 inner fires (which is proportionally similar), but still not a very good deal. I’d pass on this unless you really need the dragon boosts for some reason.
Day 3 analysis
- Elemental embers x200 for 300 electrum bars Not a good deal really, you’re much better off building a tower with electrum and transforming/merging it into embers.
- Lumber pack x10 for 50 sigils Lol no
- 12h timers x10 for 150 sigils Slightly worse than the day 1 deal of 10 days for 250 sigils. That one was interesting only if you’re not going for draconics, this one is even more borderline. Wouldn’t call it terrible, but probably not worth getting unless timers are really the only thing you need and you have tons of sigils.
- Draconic Chest x5 for 500 sigils This is one more chest than you’d get from the festive line at the same cost, and that’s already a very good deal. Buy these.
- Rune dust x500.000 for 100 sigils A bit more expensive than the dust in the past few exotic lines (7m for 1000 sigils). Not terrible if you’re short on dust. If you still have enough dust, I’d pass this one and stock up elsewhere.
Day 2 analysis
Rubies x1000 for 200 sigils Good but not amazing. 1000 rubies will average 240 sigils when spent on super sigils, so this will give a small profit if you can miss the sigils until then.
Bronze chest x5 and silver chest x5 for 5000 fire turret shards Fire shards aren’t worth much these days, but 5 bronze and silver chests is really nothing at all. I’d rather hang on to these until a better offer comes.
Food pack x20 for 100 sigils Lol no
Legendary Red Mage HP glyph for 250 sigils A good useful glyph, if you’re not already loaded up with legendary or better glyphs on your base. The price is very reasonable if you have a use for it.
50 chisels for 250 sigils This is a decent price, same as last time, and the same cost per chisel as we saw in the exotic rune lines. Worth it if you need any chisels.
Day 1 analysis
Platinum chests x5 for 375 sigils Excellent deal! The average sigil drops from these alone almost pay for them, and with other drops taken into account this is a must have. Plat chests are higher rng but at this price they’re a must buy.
48h timers x5 for 250 sigils 250 sigils is about 1200 rubies worth, so about 3 gold chests. Alternatively it’s worth 2 draconic chests if bought from the festive line. Those contain about 3 days and about 5 days respectively, making this a reasonable offer, but not a massive bargain. If you’re not getting draconics, and you need timers a lot, this might be a decent buy for you.
Dark crafting shards x2250 for 2500 fire crafting shards Fair element-conversion trade, but unfortunately still such small quantities they won’t matter, barely enough for a single gear upgrade.
200% xp boosts x5 + XP potions x5 for 100 sigils Even less boosts per sigil compared to last trading post, and with their extremely limited shelf life I can’t really put much value on the potions. All in all I’d hard pass on these.
Inner fire x20 and Dragon attack boost x400 for 300 sigils Looking at the inners alone, it’s not a great deal. 20 inners is about 12 gold chests’ worth, and it’s only a relatively small part of the value you get from those golds. And the cost is equivalent to about 5 gold chests, which is really too high for just the inners. The number of attack boosts is impressive, but most players will have a lifetime supply of them already, making it hard to put any value on them. If for any reason you are low on attack boosts though, this is a good way to load them up fast. I’d say don’t buy this unless you actually need dragon attack boosts.