Translation of Language needed (Airplane Mode Attack?)

I cannot copy and paste from a War Dragon’s dialog box, can anyone tell me what this says?

I also had war war with a german team recently and we recieved messages similar to this but in german. We couldn’t understand the text but we figured it meant “connection issue” because no one could get into those specific attacks. Obviously, after the war was lost after some… (shady?) connection issues only on our big bases our team goes out and is calling them out. BigArgumentThatDidNothing-Later, we let it go.

If the message actually said “your connection was the problem” instead of “GermanWordsICannotUnderstand” the fight probably never would’ve happened. Point being, fix this. Just because we war a foreign team should NOT mean we have to learn their language…

Default messages like that should be sent in the language of the player who RECIEVES them. They’re automated messages. Why can’t it be in the language we select as our default?

That says battle room full

Remember, if the message is short, it means room full. If it’s long, network error :man_shrugging:

Yes this :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Thank you.

Yep this is a known bug that’s been sitting in our back log for like two years :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.