Translator for all chats

As you can now by tell a lot of players are leaving the game . Another thing you may notice is that it’s getting harder to recruit one of the ways we can bridge this gap would be to make it easier for everyone to be able to communicate some player are from all over the world and sleek many different languages and that’s a great thing . I’ve played other games ware no matter what a person says it is translated to your language that is set to your profile would be nice to see pg do this . Right now we have a couple players that speak a different language and since players are not flu in that language they have to log off game and use google translate or some othe translation. With something like this being done it opens so many different options I’m hoping pg and the rest of the community would support pg doing something like this .

3 Likes

They have it in league chat, don’t see why it couldn’t be added for all chats.

1 Like

it… is?

1 Like

Apple only? That would be strange given Google’s leadership in this space.

1 Like

The translator is horrible. A majority of the time it takes it from a language to gibberish

1 Like

Android has it too. Sometimes it’s ok, other times it tries to turn it into the indecipherable rambling of an alien possessed by the devil while having a seizure.

German and spanish it seems to be ok with but any Asian languages it seems to freak out over

2 Likes

like this one ?

1 Like

Can you translate mail? I never really looked to see if that’s an option. I do find it annoying that if there’s a tag in the line it won’t translate what’s being said

1 Like

if u use Google keyboard it has integrated translator, u can just copy paste

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.