Treasure Hunt-Bronze Chest 1 min timer payout-Platinum 1

I noticed with the start of this treasure hunt. I’ve been poping stacks of 20, 1 minute timers. Out of bronze chests. Really not understandable. It’s KoTH, so now all of the sudden. A new item is included in the payout of bronze chests. I’ve personally never rolled 20, 1 min timers in platinum 1 before today. My question is. With all the offensive/defensive items included in this pvp event. Why include something near to worthless, and give it such a high probability of payout? Youre not exactly giving players much incentive to reach higher leagues.

The drop is a fixed % no matter what league you are in. We complained about this before but PG didnt care enough to change the rate

I know. However, it doesn’t change the fact that they’ve just decided to introduce the stacks of 1 min timers this event. They have the option to increase/decrease probabilities on item rolls, but introducing a new item that wasn’t previously obtainable from bronze chests? Not in Platinum 1 anyway.

Chest roll Probabilities are not “fixed”. They change them constantly. For example. What’s the probability on getting “wood barricades” outside of KoTH? 0? I’d hope so.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.