Troop kill leaderboard bug

It came to my attention about a month ago that I couldn’t see the kill leaderboard, figured it was an individual issue, dealt with support for a bit they said they fixed it I just had to log out and back in I did that it didn’t fix so I gave up as it wasn’t that big of an issue.

Last week I asked somebody on my team to check it as I was interested to see if I was on the top 25, they couldn’t see it either so I asked a bunch of people on the team just to see if anyone could see it, no one can.

I know I could see it on the last atlas team I was on so what’s the difference, well this is a newer atlas team. Got it on the last rollout, I asked in lc if anyone on a newer atlas team could see the leaderboard only got one response :expressionless: but they couldn’t see it either.

So I’m bringing the question here, can anyone that’s on an atlas team that got atlas with the last rollout see the troop kill leaderboard?

If it makes you feel better, i show different kills on Atlas/global ledger. Also who cares anymore if you are 25th or 30th :sweat_smile:

It doesn’t really matter but I like to see where I am sometimes :pleading_face::joy:

~ it is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.