Troop training event broken

The event screen does not load. Have restarted twice.

3 Likes

Yup troop event is done. Well this has been a eventful day.

5 Likes

Technically it’s been a “non-eventful” day. JS

8 Likes

@PGGalileo Please take note

1 Like

Lovely! Way to go PG!!

1 Like

prediction:

When PVP opens up tomorrow, new season will be broken.

2 Likes

Just wait until the big atlas changes in a few weeks… :scream::scream:

They seriously need to listen and close the game six hrs a day and only work on fixing bugs and work on having better servers for traffic flow. I don’t think people will care as long as work is being done to address this on going issue.

3 Likes

All I got to say at the end of the day they best bring us a very nice apology gift for the lack of a working event today . We schedule our lifes around being able to be on at the start of events to get screwed today all the way around.
Pg apology gift we deserve
Option A 35k sigil
Option B 50 platinum chest
Option C 100 gold chest
Not the PG normal shaft job of
5 gold 10 defense 10 hammer 10 sword 10 dragon attack 10 dragon hp 10 heal
Which is always a jok wea

2 Likes

Enough is enough, keep your I’m sorry for the same mistakes messages and here is a chest to shit you all up.

1 Like

I’m sooo pissed off, I’ve been playing this game for 3 years. I understand growing pains, but this is pure greed :moneybag:.

Yep,broken. Fix this crap!

Any other mobile game I play has down for maintenance time and then give prizes after for the inconvenience. Nothing huge but nice enough to make you feel appreciated. I don’t feel appreciated at this game but I love the dragons so I continue to play.

So…no Main game pvp , no atlas pvp, no troop build event, I’m going back to FarmVille :sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

What a day omg this keeps getting worse

Lol candy crush for me

1 Like

I wish to express my extreme displeasure at the complete ineptitude of the entire atlas and kingdom war events. I’ve paid for both elite and atlas elite and now not only do we have one day a week in which all we can do is gold hunting, but now more recently its 2-3 days without a functioning game. My frustration and ire are steadily climbing. I suggest in the strongest terms that pg not only fix these issues forthwith but learn to protest prior to integration of “new” data or functionality. I am highly disturbed by the massive pile of fecal matter that pg has determined as acceptable. We the players are seriously unamused.

8 Likes

As far as I know, this is the first atlas event to ever have an issue in the two + years that they’ve been a thing. As much as I love to bash PG for their mistakes, I’m willing to give them a break for this one as it is probably due to the kingdom wars problem (which I do want to say was a dumb idea, just trash the event lol). Hopefully they compensate prizes for those who already began training troops.

On a different note…PG you better be dang sure that your game won’t completely break when you do the land shuffle. Especially considering it doesn’t even change the main problems with atlas lol.

11 Likes

I’m scared for all involved

1 Like

We’ve had this issue multiple times in just the last year.