Trust issue 🤦🏻‍♂️ (CHELO NERFED)

Why do you keep disappointing?!:man_facepalming:t2:
Every time PG makes a step forward, you drag 2 steps back. :thinking:

You gave CHELO, the new divine warrior, a mythic status (apparently by mistake). It has been discussed in the forum and players tagged few PG employees. Then without any notice, discussion or acknowledgment , PG went and secretly nerfed CHELO today​:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:
And you still wonder why we have trust issue with you, PG🙄
I’m so appalled and disappointed by this behavior.

Do you care to comment @PGJared @Arelyna @Crisis

1 Like

Chelo corrected

FTFY :point_up:

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

20 Likes

And did you bother to click that link from Crisis in the post you quoted?

1 Like

I fail to see how this is a trust issue. Almost immediately it was stated that this was a mistake and they got around to fixing it today. It was never stated anywhere that it was anything but a legendary, other than the mistaken status in game.

As was stated, this is not a nerf, but a correction.

16 Likes

Did you seriously think it was a mythic?:joy:

3 Likes

Thank you :sweat_smile:

I honestly cant tell if this was supposed to be a troll, joke or actual serious topic. Either way, eyes have been rolled :roll_eyes:

Was there actually anyone who legit thought a legendary dragon was supposed to be giving mythic boosts and that it wasnt going to get fixed?

I literally (and not in the figurative sense) laughed out loud when I read this. While it’s obvious why it was flagged, I really wish it hadn’t been.

1 Like

As per my post on the other thread.

So your complaining that a dragon that was advertised as legendary, releases at the same time as legendaries normally do, in a season That was stated to have two mythics that have both been released already, was changed to the correct rarity that it was advertised as?

Yeah sorry mate but you were looking to abuse a glitch or a bug. Anyone could have told you this was a glitch. And it would be so so much worse if they kept it as is.

Hell. Changing something and keeping it in a state that it was NOT advertised in would be breaking trust. If trust is your issue you have this backwards. My guess is you jumped the gun based on an obvious glitch and regret it

6 Likes

Or he’s simply simple.

3 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread since the question has already been answered. Chelonoth was always advertised as a Legendary dragon, and this dragon being listed as a Mythic was completely unintentional and since been remedied.

4 Likes