Trying to Reach PGCrisis

@PGCrisis @Pixxel @PGJared
I’m sorry for the public message but I’m not sure what else to do. I’ve been trying to reach PGCrisis ever since her podcast last Wed. I was supposed to be one of the people who won the RUBIESPLZ prize but I haven’t heard from her. I tried sending her a private message on here and also invited Pixxel but it’s very possible I did something wrong there because I haven’t gotten a response from that. And I don’t know any other way to contact her.
Please let me know.
thanks,

have you tried to contact CS?

What is that? Customer Service?

yeah. contact them when you have issues such as this because Jared will most likely ask if you have contact support about this.

I would have but I had a direct “Whisper” from Crisis in Twitch saying that I won that she never responded to. Since it was her that I was dealing with I really felt that I needed to get in touch with her directly. I had a feeling support wouldn’t have a clue.

Hey Jenny!

My apologies, I got your message on Twitch and will be sending your gift over today! Thanksgiving holidays got the best of me, but rest assured you’ll be receiving your gift very soon. <3

Ok. I’m jealous of your title… Just a bit… :grin:

Thank you so much!! Sorry for using the Bat Signal… :wink:

It’s all good! I gotchu. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.