Tutorial "Capybara"

I went through the tutorial recently, and for one of the things it said to search “Capybara”, nothing came up, and eventually discobot started wondering if I forgot about him. I tried multiple times to trigger the next step with him but to no avail. I eventually said “skip”, and it said I was done. I have no clue if I was done or if I just skipped the rest of the tutorial, but I did get the badge. But is “Capybara” just stuck for me and/or how does it work? Because this is my first time ever really using the forums.

Had to search inside the message. It had a hidden answer

I’m still trying to figure out how to access the tutorial :see_no_evil: I cant find it

Go to discobots greeting message in your inbox and do what he tells you :+1:

Hmmmm…nothing is still popping up for me. I even hit the “search this button”. Strange…

I get it fine

No that’s my post that I made you which contains the trigger word. When I originally did it nothing popped up.

My search found it even after I finished the tutorial. I don’t know what else to tell you.

Ok, thank you for your time.

Don’t copy and paste you have to type it in the field

Hola:rofl:

Herb :slight_smile:

The reason you can’t find it is the autocapitalization of Capybara, to find the message type the lower case c and click ‘search this topic’ button. The instructions do say “capybara”, so technically the tutorial isn’t broken.

Thanks for trying, I did as you instructed and it still didn’t work. Perhaps it timed out.

If anyone has a screenshot of it it would be deeply appreciated if you could send it to me.

I tried again this morning and the capybara had gone to find herbs to smoke, nowhere to be found :joy:
At least we got the badge :+1:

It just gave a picture of a plant. :joy::joy::joy: @NS4ever did you know or was that a randomly coincidental joke?

Thank you! It’s strange that it was a plant though. :joy:

It was actually the giant rodent chewing the plant :laughing:

Oh yeah, didn’t remember that. I just looked back and saw a random leaf. :joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.