Two Accounts One Device: Question

So, I know playing two accounts on one device may result in data corruption. However, if you…

1. Log out of current account
  2. Delete game
  3. Reinstall game
  4. Log into alt account

… will it still result in corruption/have a chance to result in corruption?

That seems Ike a lot of work. I have had good success logging out, unchecking the box to save my game, clearing cache, and then connecting with my other accounts.

But… Ymmv.

Ah okay cool. I’m on iOS and the one time I had to delete/reinstall I had no issues, but 'twas just wondering if just logging into another account when reinstalled would present any problems :man_shrugging: Thank you for your response :slight_smile:

I’m on Android. So… I don’t think you need to go to that extreme. But, they have the warning there for a reason. I use three accounts on one device.

1 Like

I’ve logged in and out of both Android and ios devices for more than a year now. No probs. And I don’t clear cache or force close the game (ie swipe it away). Don’t worry you’ll be fine.

Thank you! It’s reassuring to know everything won’t go to hell if I try lol, especially because I’ve seen all those account problem threads here on the forums :cold_sweat: It’ll be a while before I make an alt (if I ever do) but I was just really curious. :slight_smile:

Are you using 2 (or more ) accounts in those device Grumpy?
-edit-
I just wonder how the level glitch happened then

1 Like

Masa sih?

“It’s time?” (from google translate)
My apologies, I don’t speak any other language than English, so I’m not sure what you’re asking.

1 Like

I don’t do anything other then I just log out & log into the other account.

I’ve done it hundreds of times & have never had any problems!
I’ve even done it with several other accounts.

1 Like

He means “Is it?”

Ah, thank you. I’m still not sure what he’s asking :cold_sweat::persevere:

@xITxMawarHitam Are you saying “is it?” to my original post? Because if you’re asking for clarification on that, others have said that logging out and logging back in on a different account seems to be safe in terms of data corruption. Again, I’m sorry if I’ve misunderstood.

Up to 4

1 Like

The level mixup thing can happen. That’s real, and it’s not just account sharing.

It seems I spoke too soon. One of my mini accounts now has the level my main account was prior to fortification. No idea what happened.

So… It can work fine for a long time… And then not. Fun stuff.

3 Likes

And that’s why I’m paranoid about having more than one account on the same device :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It doesn’t really make a difference. I do get a lot of invites to sapphire teams though. lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.