Unable to find bookmark base

Once you finish your hit run on a base, there was a small bookmark "add to list"icon on the top left corner of the screen. It is gone.
Did PG change its location/position or the option to bookmark a base was removed?

It’s gone once you open Event page certain page.

-edit-
Doublechecked event page, seems that it doesn’t trigger the bug anymore. However, Atlas event page still triggers it.

Did not understand. “event page” ?

Event page is the one appeared when you tap event button.

Back to the problem, perhaps you can specify what action you did since you opened the game.

Reboot your game… Sometimes 1 reboot is enough, when not make another… And another till you get the banner back.
That’s how I get it back :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep, it will appear after a reboot, until it’s triggered again.

-edit-
This post doesn’t meant that it shouldn’t be fixed.

1 Like

I don’t know what triggers it…it should be a lot of things… I’m farming bronze chests and I’ve 1 or 2 egg mission available… Without exiting attack window ( always taping in attack again banner ) I complete the missions, exit the attack window and collect the tokens… In next attack I don’t get the attack again / bookmark banner anymore

Not at all :sweat_smile: it was just a solution for the mean time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I did not do anything special,but I was active (atlas, atlas prizes, invader, season/even page)
I just wanted to “save” the base for a re-run.
Once in awhile I stumble on a base with heaps of gold that merits another run or a unique base that shoots down the lizards and it is worth a revisit to hone my flying (dying) skills.
But I always forget to look at the base name and if there is no ‘save base’ option, the base is lost.
Rebooting in 3…2…1

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.