Unannounced price increase - 10%

Unannounced 10% increase in price? For virtual goods where there is no cost envelope? For a game that has continued issues in performance? For ongoing delays in world maps roll-out?

What exactly am I paying for?

Good luck with that - I’m for the most part, out.

4 Likes

No context, no details, yet another rant. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Just as @Grumpybigbird said: DETAILS PLEASE!!!

If you are NOT a US citizen and pay in any other currency, always keep in mind the exchange rates are not constant. Just saying :smile:

1 Like

Details are 10%… in-game the packs used to range from $4.99 to $99.99 and now all of a sudden it’s $5.49 to $109.99

So that’s the 10% increase I’m talking about - I have a US iTunes account and the amounts in-game are listed in $

So that’s a pretty specific rant - my complaint is that the increase just seemed to happen… I hadn’t seen any announcement. Perhaps the rates are different in your install if the game, can’t speak to that - but those are the rates/increases experienced in mine.

1 Like

Still the same price for me (US).

3 Likes

Apple or Google Play adjust the price.

PG only set the initial price at $99.99

Red… so you’re still in the 4.99 - 99.99 range?

TheRedDelilah Respected
January 16 |

Still the same price for me (US).

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

CaliClaudster
January 16 |

Details are 10%… in-game the packs used to range from $4.99 to $99.99 and now all of a sudden it’s $5.49 to 109.99 So that’s the 10% increase I’m talking about - I have a US iTunes account and the amounts in-game are listed in So that’s a pretty specific rant - my complaint is that the increase…

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Yeppers. Same prices they always are for me.

I never bought one, but the price looks the same in game.
Not even changed from the first time I started playing.

Normal price for me too.

Blame Apple/Google, except that Google is nicer with the added on fees when we had teammates from the same area comparing between platforms.

My prices haven’t changed. US store.

Same price for me. USA

Thanks Shadows… yes, my in-game looks different with different prices… but I’m in the US store too - - I’ve raised a ticket with PG

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another one of their random trials. :unamused: We already know they change the packs.

1 Like

Think they have the Exchange rate wrong🤦‍♀️

where do you live? the price depends on where you live so if it has a recent change in taxes or anything related to purchasing, Apple may or may not adjust the price.

PG has no say on this one unless they will change the initial price from $99.99 to $89.99 which would be the same where others get $89.99 and then will go $95.99 to others.

So I have an American account and pay from my US bank account, but I live in Europe… not sure why I would have to pay more - if it were denominated in Euros, it would take less Euros to equal a USD amount

Kenshiki
January 16 |

where do you live? the price depends on where you live so if it has a recent change in taxes or anything related to purchasing, Apple may or may not adjust the price.

PG has no say on this one unless they will change the initial price from $99.99 to $89.99 which would be the same where others get $89.99 and then will go $95.99 to others.

In Reply To

CaliClaudster
January 16 |

Thanks Shadows… yes, my in-game looks different with different prices… but I’m in the US store too - - I’ve raised a ticket with PG

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

well, you are living in europe like what you said so the packs should be based on europes law.

Unless you want to use a proxy IP to change your EU IP to a US IP to get the $99.99.

you’ll just have to complain on Apple for that one and not PG since PG only set it on $99.99.

1 Like

My prices are exactly the same here in the US. Well actually, the contents in each pack have increased so one could argue that they actually cut the price.