In next week’s Breeding/Assault event, our Wave 2 release for the Unchained season drops. It’s for this season’s resurrection dragon branch, Cuauhtli, the wasteland raptor! Below are the details.
A desert scavenger that pilfers its treasure from fallen dragons.
The branch will contain the initial Dragon Egg at the Orange Tier, and then Evolution Stones from Orange > Monarch Tier. If you already have Cuauhtli or do not need a particular Stone, you will be rewarded with an alternative prize instead. The branch will cost 39k sigils, and contain 6 season keys. We have made a change to buff Cuauhtli’s spells “Heatstroke” and “Everlasting Hunt.” Check out the details below.
Everlasting Hunt - Active | Red | 2 Rage
- Cast to stop Dragon from moving and attacking. If your dragon dies during the duration of the spell, deal (20)% of Dragon HP in a radius and heal to (100)% Dragon HP.
- Spell has a 3 second duration and 8 second cooldown.
Heatstroke - Active | White | 1 Rage
- Increases Dragon Attack damage by (75)% and inflicts (5)% of the dragon’s modified HP per second on buildings for 3 seconds.
- Spell has a 4 second duration and 3 second cooldown.
Cloak - Active | Blue | 1 Rage
- Dragon becomes invisible for (12) seconds and cannot be targeted by towers. Spell only goes on cooldown if cloak is broken by player action.
- Spell has a 12 second duration and 3 second cooldown.
Fire Flak Resist - Passive | Yellow
- Reduce damage taken from Fire Flak Towers by (70)%.