Unearthed (summer 2022) sigil lines spreadsheet

Added the resurrection line, looks like no changes from last season

2 Likes

Will you be adding the new tower line or is it the same contents as another one?

I will add it, but it’s manual work and it only came out yesterday close to midnight my time :grin:

10 Likes

Thanks so much for doing this for us, just a quick question… is there an updated unearthed sigil spreadsheet that includes the new tower line?

Oops, sorry, I just saw that Fiery had asked the same Q🤣

Did a quick comparison with Spring tower line … look to be the same but with a slight increase in electrum amounts

I’ve added the Volt line to the sheet. All the electrum drops have increased by 15%, and the cost has gone down by 200 sigils as well, to match the other lines.

Because there are more and more used for electrum, and the value relative to timers has been bumped up in the line, I’ve also changed all the choice nodes to pick electrum by default for the summary. That does make it a little harder to compare with the old line, but if you pick timers over electrum, they are the same as before.

All in all it was already one of the best lines for resources, and this season’s changes have made it even better.

12 Likes

Which timer nodes are worth it? Like if I were to get 50/50 timers and electrum, which timer nodes should I take?

1 Like

Good question, hadn’t really checked that. Looks like the nodes at the start are best for electrum, the last three are the most timer friendly:

10 Likes

Shoulda waited for this…oh well just claimed all electrum. Going to be a tight timer cost to finish this fort/next fort :sweat_smile:

Added the spell rider line (seems the same as last season), and the limited time lightning glyph line.

The glyph line is very similar to the week 4 one, except of course it’s a different glyph. Like the week 4 line, pretty much all the nodes are decent value, with some being really good.

For me personally it’s not an interesting glyph, since I’m not going to have lightnings much longer. But even then I’m very much considering getting the line for the resources. If you actually want the glyph, it’s even nicer.

9 Likes

Added the festive line, oculus line, and dark flak limited line.

The festive is unchanged. Oculus got a bunch of extra gold chests in trade for not all that many embers, so that looks like an upgrade. The DF line is similar to the previous ones, with less building mats and more dust/chisels/pvp stuff.

11 Likes

@Morreion Oculus branch have 2 ascension token :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, fixed!

1 Like

Added the reskin branch. This is a more oldskool limited time branch where you have to pay a lot of sigils for nodes with just a key or ascension token.

The platinum chest node is very good value, but all the other ones are pretty meh. And the hammer ones depend a lot on your need I suppose, but they feel expensive too.

Getting the skins is only 3500, and that gets you the platinums too, so if you like them you’re getting reasonable value on the way there. Past the skins, personally I would skip this branch.

10 Likes

Added the portrait branch. Again most nodes are decent but nothing special. The platinum chests are pretty good, but also pretty far down the lines. If you like the portraits, the rest of the resources on the way are fine. But if you just want resources, it’s easy to let this one just pass.

10 Likes

Added the last line of the season, the base skin. Pretty similar to the previous line, in the sense that every node is decent value, assuming you need the resource, but none of them are spectacular. It’s a fine line if you like the skin (I kinda do) or need one of the resources in it badly. But also easy enough to skip.

3 Likes

Spell rider went missing from the summary.

Detailed sheet is still there.

Whoops, thanks for pointing that out, added it back

2 Likes

New sheet for fall: Darkmire (fall 2022) sigil lines spreadsheet

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.