Unearthed - Week 11 - Crystal Caves

Probably easier said than done, but yeah, I’m with you in that boat!

3 Likes

PLEASE trash crystal cave :face_vomiting:
I’ll do an exotic BJ for this

2 Likes

Lol, I think some of us really plays a different game than %99 of the ppl here.

Yes, CC is not rss intensive… :smirk:

2 Likes

DYING! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But, in all seriousness, what do you not like about it?

2 Likes

The following is not a dramatisation. It actually happened…

Hey guys, you know that little red target mark that sometimes appears on a Crystal during this PvP yeah?!

Well that little red mark means that is the Crystal we would like targeted. We tend to place them there for a reason so it’s a little distracting when a target is marked on one Crystal only to see people hitting another.

This is especially annoying when the targeted Crystal is a 90% bomb and hitting this one will result in 90% being taken off both the other available crystals.

So maybe keep an eye out for it ok?

Just in case you weren’t sure what it looks like…

7 Likes

This is what gets me:

SIMPLE MATH, FOLKS! If we’re going to drop 90, that extra 35.1 is a waste!

RAGE!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also, your inners :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

6 Likes

There should be a popup window for events when someone tries to hit something other than the marked target like
warning

If you hit Yolo it sends an alert to your leader with your name

19 Likes

And get auto-kicked

4 Likes

But which officer gets kicked when one isn’t online to mark? :rofl:

3 Likes

I actually do wish that events had roles that could be assigned by the leader like castles have. Like assign say 5 people as event lieutenants who have the ability to mark and unmark targets during that event

8 Likes

All of them, replaced randomly by the next set

2 Likes

It’s when your team completes the 90% progress when the other two are on cooldown that I cry (a lot).

8 Likes

I think maybe we need to set up an officers’ therapy group. It will be a safe space where we can talk freely

7 Likes

Yeah it should have been Fight Pits.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no one is safe anymore.

1 Like

:rofl:

Made it last CC to my team :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

CC is awsome for the personal points but for me it is time resource intensive. I find it incredibly draining. A bit like how TR was without raid it was also taxing.

With 30% of my hits being “invalid” its 13+ hits a round for 25 rounds which interferes with sleep.

I think thats what people mean when they say resource intensive because there is time and then game consumables when we consider resources.

Cc again seems shady. Like wouldn’t CC have been been first 2 weeks of next season? Its like they want a crappy point event in the first two weeks next season to extract spend so they did a sneaky event switcheroo.

Not like anyone needs extra points this season given I doubt many people buy the exotic dragon runes.

2 Likes

This is a misprint - has to be
We cannot be having this horrible event again.

2 Likes

The schedule is all out of whack. It used to be nice and predictable. Now it’s just seems so random.

1 Like

Going forward:

Fort-CC-Breed-CC and repeat

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it would be funnier if it weren’t true

3 Likes