Unearthed - Week 5 - Team Gauntlet

Credit, News, & Questions

Credit:

• Credit for this poster goes to FishKA13 of the Creators Faction.

News:

• The Resurrection Dragon, Prospero, will emerge this event.

Questions:

• Have you ever seen or stood alongside a landmark in person (i.e., the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, the Sphinx, the Empire State Building, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Grand Canyon, etc.)?
  • How do you handle your vendettas with people in the real world versus online?
1 Like

Um @PGMatt I think y’all skipped Crystal Caves.

3 Likes

huh, seems PG is playing with the schedule to keep us guessing/unable to prepare since this week should have been crystal caves. I guess this means we’re going to waste another gauntlet at the end of the season :sob:

Nope, in fact I’ve never really been anywhere special. I hate crowds and being around people

Mostly just get over it. Seeking revenge is usually pretty pointless, though I may do what needs to be done to see that someone is held accountable and not trying to shift the blame to someone else.

5 Likes

I was at several landmarks, like the eiffel tower, Statue of liberty etc.

Basically the same, i try not to talk to them/avoid them and don’t give them the satisfaction that they possibly could provoke me. guess there’s some people that don’t even knows i don’t like them😂

1 Like

Wasn’t the previous pvp Fight Pits? If it was, then Team Gauntlet is correct. Crystal Caves would have been next if the previous pvp was Temple Raid.

2 Likes

The first PvP event of this season (week 1) was Temple Raid; the second (week 3) was Fight Pits. The sequence follows as: Crystal Caves, Fight Pits, Team Gauntlet, Temple Raid. Therefore, there definitely was a shift, but it wasn’t with this event. This event follows the typical sequence; the shift was in the third week.

2 Likes

That’s what I meant.

Things got out of whack with the temporary removal of Pits.

1 Like

So the new sequence became to this?

Temple Raid → Fortification → Fight Pits → Breeding → Team Gauntlet → Fortification → Crystal Caves

, and then repeat

Unfortunately, I don’t have that kind of insight. :sweat_smile:

That’s something for PG to determine at their own convenience.

well, thanks and never mind. I’m updating my own event planner.
Will modify it accordingly if PG make any changes later on.

wk1 Temple Raid 6/1 6/6 4875 239 k
wk2 Fortification 6/8 6/13 7500 lv 554
wk3 Fight Pits 6/15 6/20 3150 140 k
wk4 Breeding 6/22 6/27 2850 390 k
wk5 Team Gauntlet 6/29 7/4 4075 199 k
wk6 Fortification 7/6 7/11 7500 lv 561
wk7 Crystal Caves 7/13 7/18 3750 320 k
wk8 Breeding 7/20 7/25 2850 390 k
wk9 Temple Raid 7/27 8/1 4875 239 k
wk10 Fortification 8/3 8/8 7500 lv 569
wk11 Fight Pits 8/10 8/15 3150 140 k
wk12 Breeding 8/17 8/22 3450 520 k
wk13 Team Gauntlet 8/24 8/29 4075 199 k
5 Likes

Only landmarks I have seen is Coney Island in New Jersey and the space needle in Seattle. (If you consider those landmarks :man_shrugging:)

I don’t have vendettas. I say my peace and move on. Online I like to have fun and keep convos going longer then I should but it’s my limited entertainment. Once I’m bored I stop responding.

1 Like

The pvp events follow an alphabetical order: Crystal Caves > Fight Pits > Team Gauntlet > Temple Raid.

So if you remember the previous event, you can usually predict the next one unless they decide to change it for some odd reason (like they recently did).

Moving an event was unusual, but events appear to be following the usual order now.

1 Like

Yes I’ve been fortunate in that my parents and I would save up to go on a road trip every few years. Been to Grand Canyon, Statue of Liberty, Mt Rushmore, Crater Lake, Redwood Forest, Alamo, Ghost Hunters HQ, etc….

Tbh….mostly the same :joy: Main difference between real life me and keyboard me is sometimes in real life there’s facial expression backing up my words. (Or sometimes taking the place of words because let’s be real. Sometimes words aren’t needed.)

2 Likes

All of those apart from The Sphinx. I’ve been pretty fortunate in the travelling I’ve done so I’ve seen some pretty impressive buildings/landmarks.

La Sagrada Familia, Notre Dame, Buckingham Palace, Colosseum, Leaning Tower, The Duomo, Stonehenge, The Great Wall of China, Mont Saint-Michel, Niagara Falls, Sistine Chapel

I’ve never held a vendetta either in real life or online. Life’s too short. I tend to just walk away/block/ignore as energy is better spent elsewhere.

4 Likes

I’m not on the events team. I don’t know what their process is for deciding on the sequence of events. I’m sure they had a reason for ordering the events this way this season.

I’ve been to the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. I can go to the Golden Gate Bridge whenever I want if I have time, since I live in the Bay Area.

I don’t have vendettas with people online or offline. It would take something huge for that to happen.

3 Likes

Really hard to believe anything PG says - we PG are working on FP so the last event of the spring season will be Team Gauntlet.

Nothing then happens to FP but the end result is Crystal Caverns is passed over the PvP cycle.

Great way to not look like this was intentional. [added] Or maybe PG is tinkering with Crystal Caverns to make it a crap event.

2 Likes
  1. Have you ever seen or stood alongside a landmark in person (i.e., the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, the Sphinx, the Empire State Building, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Grand Canyon, etc.)?

I’m from Alameda, CA and now live in Arizona - therefore, pictures with the Golden Gate Bridge and Grand Canyon are a no brainer. Also lived in New York while attending school and have pictures next to Niagara Falls. Been to Alaska and have pictures next to a glacier.

1. How do you handle your vendettas with people in the real world versus online?

Not really sure I have a vendetta (definition per Merriam-Webster: prolonged series of retaliatory, vengeful, or hostile acts) against anyone online. Calling someone on their cretinism isn’t a vendetta. I’m not the type of person to keep bringing a subject up over an over again for years; I say my piece and move on.

In real life - don’t have any. Won’t be an attorney very long if you take actions/words personally and don’t have a tough skin. And if someone wrongs me - they might as well be persona non grata.

1 Like

I like TG but it’s annoying to see a better event like CC get skipped in the cycle when we still got FP last pvp. They should have skipped FP then until whatever their changes are were ready to add and gave us CC instead.

2 Likes

Questions:

• Have you ever seen or stood alongside a landmark in person (i.e., the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, the Sphinx, the Empire State Building, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Grand Canyon, etc.)?

I am lucky to have a sister who I travel well with. Looking forward to when we can travel freely again post Covid.

Definitely stood alongside many landmarks nationally and internationally. When we were younger we did a lot of touristy stuff. As we got older, we tend to travel off the beaten path.

• How do you handle your vendettas with people in the real world versus online?

Vendettas are really not worth it. I see people pissed off over stupid things in game and in real life. There was someone I used to work with, she would constantly repeat herself to a point where everyone just roll their eyes when she talks about something that she is pissed off over and over for months on end. Just when you think she is over it she brings it up again. Same with in game. when you have a team that attacks day in day out because of some alliance feud or because you attacked certain teams that will farm you till eternity until you cry uncle for a few attacks. I got other things to worry about in real life than in game. Vendettas especially in game just add on the unneeded stress and I have no room for it. So I just do my thing and let others do their. The end result is that I’m happy and let the unhappy people continue to be miserable.

1 Like

Nice - Gaudi’s buildings are amazing.

Hope you made it to the Dali museum, too.

1 Like