Unearthed - Week 9 - Temple Raid

Credit, News, & Questions

Credit:

• Credit for this poster goes to Tami of the Creators Faction.

News:

• There is nothing to report until next week.

Questions:

• What is the most beautiful thing in the world, or the most valuable, and why?
  • What is the most worthless or meretricious thing in the world, and why?
2 Likes
  1. Nature. Without our environment, we will cease to exist. It’s chaotic neutral; no hidden motives.

2. Fear. Because so much can be accomplished without it. It stunts so much progress!

(Yes, I understand it can be healthy as well. So maybe fear in regard to self-doubt.)

4 Likes

Spending time with the ones you love because time is so limited and we often take for granted how much time we actually have with those people.

Also watching animals sleep

Religion. Having belief is one thing but organized religion is more of a way to control people and make money. Really it is such a weird concept that we humans have with so little evidence to support any of it. It’s basically just popular fairy tales passed around that somehow get seen as facts. People kill over it, people try to take away the rights of others over it and they try to control others with it and to question it is somehow often viewed as unthinkable.

The idea of religion may have been good, something to bring people together but humans have just perverted it to the extreme and have made it one of the worst concepts we ever came up with.

11 Likes

Humans. We are shitty creatures that think we’re better than other species and even better then our own kind. The world would honestly be better if humans werent on it to destroy it. And before someone comes at me and says “not everyone is shitty.” Im going to stop you right there. NO ONE is 100% perfect and NO ONE is 100% good. People hide their true self from the world and their loved ones.

8 Likes

I so agree with you. We seem to hate our own spices… at what cost is it worth it?

2 Likes

Most of the core principals sound reasonable and I guess its why most legal systems are built around it.

But fully agree that what we see is crazy town. Most of them seem like controlling cults with excessive oversight rather than what they should be and thats places to improve self.

1 Like

On a completely different note…

Not that I personally miss the darn thing, but is Fight Pit retired? or coming back in a new form or something??

Should be next pvp. Who knows though if it will have those promised changes they mentioned and screwed up the event cycle for.

2 Likes

Was the change for tr, not fp?

No, they pushed FP which was supposed to be the last pvp of spring because they were doing something to it. But then whatever it was wasn’t ready week 3 so we just got normal crappy FP

2 Likes

Don’t say the F P word.

I’m knda hoping they forget that its an event and we dont see it again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A bunch of us finished center shrine last night but still aren’t seeing the dark imp. Was there a mistake and an old one got rereleased again?
@PGCarlos

4 Likes

Indeed no dark imp portrait after finishing all guardians. :imp:

2 Likes

So I wasn’t hallucinating.

1 Like

Maybe its a glitch or a lag in the game? Because the post did show the dark imps on it meaning wed be getting those chaotic cuties this time

2 Likes

Or perhaps they did another repeat portrait that we’ve already had and thus couldn’t tell if we received or not.

Next event is :drum::drum::drum:
I hope Grumuk’s breath might look like this :partying_face:

1 Like

Love ur works dear​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

checking on this now

1 Like

this was a mixup on our end!! and we will be adding via the next temple raid

1 Like