Uneven season release

So, if the seasonal dragons won’t be available until tomorrow, why do some people already have them today? :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Edit:
Apparently it was just the portrait. But there are still no dragons, and the battles have started…?

Don’t know but in other thread PG indicated all will be working dec 6. Let’s hope so.

How do you know other people have the dragons?

If he’s talking about the avatars that go with the dragons… well, that’s a glitch that you’re well aware of :rofl:

Yeah, but that’s just the portrait :slight_smile:

If he’s got a video of Vanguard UVS proper smashing his base then I’d like to see it :rofl:

So, no cool winter theme this year? Just same old boring green islands and dull blue water? Ugh!!

The themes have never been launched at the start of the season, usually a month or so in

Morreion Respected
December 6
The themes have never been launched at the start of the season, usually a month or so in

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

RizingWingz
December 6
So, no cool winter theme this year? Just same old boring green islands and dull blue water? Ugh!!
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Since the event has started, when will we finally get the dragons???

Yet another amazing c*ck up.
First time ever in over 2 years I’ve been playing have I not seen the new dragons at the start of the season.

Sadly this just appears to be the continuing disappointment that this game now produces.

Sad times as it continues to get worse every even5 & season

Yes, apparently it was just the portrait.

…battles have started though, and still no dragons?

Please follow this thread.

On the bright side we don’t have to wait a week or two weeks between seasons. A slight delay isn’t a big deal, but I am ready for my egg token boost!

Jhfc, they need to set realistic expectations. Don’t say they will be out with battles, then not put them out with battles. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

How long is that?

Why were the dragons not flown and tested before season release? I mean, a little delay isn’t the worst fuck-up they have done, but it doesn’t make it convenient when we get sigils from event and can’t use them…: never have a seen a season where the dragons weren’t released with the season. The update shouldn’t have come out till everything was ready. I mean it was clearly a rushed update as there was so much noticably wrong with it the day it came out lol. :joy: so I’m just curious why the dragons weren’t flown ahead of time, and why pg can’t stay on schedule… they released info on dragons awhile back so how the delay is in effect is beyond me.

The dragons aren’t out because PG wants to make sure the update has rolled out to all devices otherwise people freak out and submit a billion tickets when they can’t get their dragons on 4.90 but people on 4.92 can.

i can sort of understand that. Still is annoying though, I am anxious to start this season with a bang :raised_hands:t3:

As am I, but it’s mostly on Apple’s end for rejecting the initial update APK. Happened with Android in the fall.

I’m all in favor of blaming PG when they mess up but this one isn’t exactly their fault and if all it means is the dragons end up delayed for 24 hours, then I’ll take that over Hutizil-Gate any day.

Yes I can agree with that. I would say it’s just more inconvenient then anything. Got a lot of sigils but can’t use them yet… also, one of the pg employees said it was going to be released when battle phase went live. But that’s not the case as event has already gone live and no seasonal drags or riders are out. While another pg employee said it would be out before the Facebook live starts. So I am not sure when to expect them to come out… do you have any idea?