Update: Atlas Assist Banners Improvements

Greetings, Dragon Lords!

We’re aware that it can be a bit noisy in Atlas with all of the attack and defense invites, especially with just teammates fighting in No Man’s Land. So to help you protect your team’s castles and to help you know when your team needs you, we’ve decided to upgrade our Assist Banners! Details below.

The Attack or Defense invite banner will now include text to communicate when a battle is happening at a castle that your team owns or that your Five-Team-Alliance owns. In addition, we’ve also updated our Battle Invites, which will now display the following info:

• Castle Name
  • Team Owner
  • Team Crest
  • Troop Count

In addition, all Assist Banners (Atlas/Event/War/PvP/etc.) will now have optional Audio and Vibration Notification options in the Settings screen.

73 Likes

WOAHHHHH THIS IS AWESOME! but I don’t have atlas :slightly_smiling_face:

When will this make its way into effect?

7 Likes

This is great. The first question after seeing a defend banner is “what castle?”

4 Likes

Nice stuff

Surprising, but very appreciated. Good one and thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bless you and all your furniture. PRAISE CHUNK, PRAISE HIS NAME!
Rejoice

18 Likes

Such a great update. This makes me SO Happy!! It’s going to be incredibly helpful.

17 Likes

Thank you, Lord Chunk. :chunk:

8 Likes

This is awesome.

Instead of team crest can I request primarch type icon?

36 Likes

These are really useful updates, thanks to the pg team.

omg-wow

6 Likes

Got to admit the castle / Nml castle’s name is funny but the even funnier one has got to be the castle with the longer name in the preview

But this will probably produce some lag and bug issues along the way so might need a few tweaks once released just in case. Ur always going to have bugs is what I can understand but this will most likely make it easier to protect castles both our own and allies

2 Likes

Only other thing I wish is that the part listing the castle name was a button that would take you to said castle

12 Likes

PG have been making some really nice changes lately. Raid button, LC mute button, evolving dragons and now this. Hats off to you.

16 Likes

That would be awesome, great idea.

1 Like

To be honest, that takes 3 seconds extra. Castles are an easy side menu to get to :rofl:

Side note: love the change. Many much partying going on in line chats over this!!!

Not really, you have to get the stupid menu to load and then open each individual castle to see if there are enemies or you have to wait and check battle results. There are ways but it is kind of tedious

9 Likes

Nice changes, thanks :hugs: Should make things easier :slightly_smiling_face:

The castle name is in the new banner. From there it’s go to bookmarks. Castles and boom. 5 seconds.

1 Like

That’s a great suggestion! I hope it’s something they can incorporate.

5 Likes