Update: Energy Refill costs temporarily reverted back to normal, but now cheap again

Hey all,

You may have noticed that energy refill costs were temporarily back to their pre-reduction cost! Users notified us and we were able to revert them back to the reduced amount.

Thanks for the eagle-eyes, y’all. Continue to enjoy clean, cheap energy :cloud_with_lightning:

21 Likes

that means im gonna have to send a ticket each with a few dozen different accounts. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Why would you have to send a ticket in?

Prob already bought energy (for some reason) at non-discount

4 Likes

Woo! Reduced energy costs definitely make the PvP events much more enjoyable.

It’s never fun when you have to stop playing due to resource limitations.

4 Likes

Thanks for much needed discounted energy packs towards end of the season :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great news! Thanks!

1 Like

@PGGalileo
Will the discounted costs continue on after this final spring pvp or was this only until the end of the current season?

2 Likes

We haven’t decided yet!

Why on earth would anyone do that when it’s not discounted? I think making such terrible decisions should come with a learning cost really, almost hope they don’t refund.

1 Like

Do it! Makes Pvp a lot more fun

2 Likes

Because I thought the cost reduction was temporary ? Because PG tried new thing this season and change stuff so I though it was deliberate shrug

Sure, so you buy energy when you start using it, there’s absolutely no reason to buy it a day early.

1 Like

Pleeeease don’t take the energy discount away, PvPs are so much more fun now!!

1 Like

@PGGalileo I bought before reduce energy yesterday 3 times.1st 10 2nd 20 3rd 29.now is 1st 5 2nd 9 and 3rd 13.the support team gave me back only 6.owe another 26.maybe maths is something difficult for them?

The “strange” thing (cough marketing cough) is that this discount pushes you to spend more Energy Packs than the full-price.
Honestly i spend more energy packs now than before.
In addition, this new price leads people to play more, to be more connected, to use more resources and possibly to spend money.
I would find it really fool to remove this discount, It should be the normal price in the future season :wink:

3 Likes

not that i vote for pg to remove energy discount, but that will only last for awhile until people get used to it and play at their normal pace. -when the discount fever calms.