Update: Primarch Function Blocking

Greetings Dragon Lords,

After doing some research and consulting the playerbase, we’ve heard complaints about the power of low troop count primarchs to block essential functions of primarchs and troops. On review, we agree: it’s not fun or fair to have those functions be blocked without any significant ante of troops by the players blocking them.

We’ve made it so essential functions are not blocked by enemy primarchs if that primarch does not meet the minimum troop requirement of 5000.

Essential functions include:

• Primarch summoning
  • Troop transfer to primarch from barracks
  • Direct troop loading to primarch
  • Transferring a castle to an allied team

Let us know what you think!

37 Likes

I think it was time …

2 Likes

Nice QoL change!

I always felt like zergs of endless 1-50 troop suicide primarchs over full days to block essential functions was really not working as intended.

Would have preferred a button that caused all low troop primes to explode and the primarchs reset to level 1 but hey this is a nice compromise I suppose!

18 Likes

Edit: I was wrong. Ugh. Sad Chunk.

Ughhhh. You’re right. I let my excitement get the better of me.

1 Like

What about a change that everybody can only earn Glory with minimum 5k on the prim ?

If you need 5k to Block something then its no Problem to do that with earned glory. :grin::grin::grin:

stop right there now

Ok so now u say nothing counts if not 5000. So is pg gonna stop the constant abuse of teams by larger teams that beat on them non stop. If not then this is bs. Cause that was a way they saved troops to keep defending. When the problem is next door there is no relief.

I refer to things i have already pointed out wrong

Pg refers a person to tos. This is in thier own tos: xi) behave inappropriately, abuse or mistreat other players. This includes, but is not limited to, publishing or creating any usernames, posts, or messages that use language that is racist, sexist, homophobic, ableist, discriminatory, threatening, or abusive.

What is a bully but abusive. They abuse the system to better themselves while abusing other players. Abuse is the improper usage or treatment of a thing, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit. Abuse can come in many forms, such as: physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, assault, violation, rape, unjust practices, crimes, or other types of aggression.

So if abuse means this and in it says often to unfairly or improperly gain benefits.does this not cover cheating the system in code of conduct? To me it says it all. the team that practices this not only violates tos but the cod. By cheating the system.

“Not fair”?
There are other things that are “not fair”!
For example, the minimum of Glory for a successful defense or the lack of “reward” for defenses/dragons shot down or that defenses do not give any points during PvP events!!!

3 Likes

Wow pg getting on the case of stuff that should have happened years ago, when will they announce dragons can fly anywhere so safe castles are a thing of the past along with gates.

1 Like

Good.

2 Likes

I see some atlas updates being brought out, any updates to T4 castles??

The current meta for these castles need to be looked at

You screw with our team glory and try to save with this change :rofl:

1 Like

So no matter how many primarchs with 1~4999 troop count, we can do

, correct?

Or does the total amount non-5ta troop count has to be lower than 5000 to do those?

1 Like

Suggest to make the minimum requirement for blocking essential functions to be 50000 instead 5000 is too painless

1 Like

Shhhh. :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: Don’t say it out loud. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. People can’t see it as clearly as we can. :grimacing::grimacing:

i think this update will be detrimental to those players with low troops and not buying atlas elite… so to be able to defend your castle and their primarchs to function…as intended… is they must always load in not less than 5k?? well i hope this will not cause more harm than good… lets just wait and see

Pirates are celebrating across atlas now the land lubbers have to place good targets for snipers lol

1 Like

i think you misunderstood what this update is about.

1 Like