Valentine’s Day New Event?

I was playing another game (gasp) and there was an ad for War Dragons. I’m wondering if this new event is the Crystal Caves event Gal was talking about. :thinking:

I really hope so because I’m getting really bored these days with the same events over and over and over. Playing WD is starting to feel a bit like Groundhog Day. :joy:

16 Likes

Oooh nice. New event for a relase so soon.
Wonder if the new runes will be for the orrery tower as there was a slip of the tongue at release stating it would have some.

I believe back at the end of 2020, Galileo did say the new event (name was still unannounced at the time) would’ve released sometime in February, and it’s February now, so it makes perfect sense to me.

Edit: I know this because he was answering a question I left in one of his Office Hours threads.

2 Likes

Or the ad could also be completely irrelevant :sweat_smile: They’ve had other irrelevant ads before

21 Likes

Let’s just hope it’s ready and not completely glitched. :eyes: But that is probably too much to ask for… hehe. I’m just excited about a new event. It’s been ages.

Noooo… don’t squash my hopes! Lol

8 Likes

I saw it as well to me it looked a little cartoony but I haven’t seen a war dragon ad in forever. It’s good that they are advertising again and hopefully bringing more people to play the game.

It was crystal caves right?

1 Like

Yes.

Characters :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

What game was the ad in? :3

2 Likes

I find these WD ads in Dino Wars which is a S2P game because of how unfair rounds are. Didn’t like it after awhile so got rid of the game

1 Like

Too bad PG has done this too many times. And lied in their ads about color changing dragons.

1 Like
  1. What dragon is that?

2. The ad looks remarkably peaceful to advertise a PVP event. Or a game called WAR Dragons in general.

3. I could rock those scene kid leg warmer things. Do they come in neon?

10 Likes
  1. I was wondering the same thing. IMHO, we need more purple dragons. :grin:

2. It never even occurred to me when that image first came up that it would be for WD. I was pretty surprised that it was. The image doesn’t really fit but I suppose it is for Valentine’s Day.

3. Haha, those leg warmers caught my eye too.

2 Likes

Care to elucidate? And would you be so kind as to elaborate on where you found this information?

It’s free resources on Dino wars their 10 ads a day for any resource of your liking

Yeah I’d never heard of this either. EXCEPT for the fact that Ember and I feel like another dragon “evolved” as you leveled them up. Which would fit.

2 Likes

Their ads in other games are so full of lies. I love the one that says we can change the element and color of dragons

4 Likes

You can each season you can pay for new ones :rofl:

2 Likes

maybe dragon rider half-chaps?

That is an oooooooooooooooooooooooooold ad, lol

1 Like

They literally have it on their own Facebook page

8 Likes