Vanguard player gets the tier for free?

Yea I think if more time was spent fixing the game instead of having movie night at work and stuffing scary doll babies in work refrigerators or playing with nerf toys then this game might actually be able to get fixed. Hmm :thinking: what pg does with it’s customers money. And they wonder why we’re mad :joy::joy::joy::joy:

It all makes perfect sense… expressed in dollars and cents…

Shame really

Thread bumping - doing it as well to solidarize with LX.

For me it is a reasonable and currently obviously only way to indicate that getting an answer on this topic is crucial to the player base! And I am not talking about calling someone out for doing so but a solid bullet proof answer to all the concerns raised in this thread.

Thou I doubt to get more than just a call out for thread bumping. :rofl:

I’m sorry, did they call PG a “start up” company? Since when is 5+ years a start up?

Edit: wait, this came out in 2014? Not cool forScience, that was really misleading. But I got to say, there are a few comments from 2 and 4 years ago that seem to hate PG, so I guess nothing really changed…

Well, they’re still acting like a newly started company :woman_shrugging:

PG is more concerned about “thread bumping” than about their game bleeding out :joy: :woman_facepalming: :cry:

That skeleton represents the play base in that video clip… that’s us protesting till we have died with no response…

This video makes me sick lol… hope they have grown a little since then

Of course they need a bunch of nerf guns :yum:

Not for the people paying attention…or leaving. But yeah, shame how when something is announced all the issues die in the mind of the players

Yup which is why Jared had an issue with LX “bumping” the thread, they want this to disappear so this doesn’t distract people from their fancy new season announcements this week.

Then lets just not let it :grin: This deserves to be in the spotlight more than a couple crappy dragons.

Agreed, although lets not forget about my team name abbreviation post lol

:roll_eyes:

It was in response to the poster above :joy:

Oh look, the distraction to cover this and many other fuck ups came in the form of fight pits :joy:

Look at the bright side. The free stuff will lure some people back to experience the lags, bugs, null chats that won’t go away, bizarre glitches, “slow connections” on a 250 Mbps line, non-working sliders, atlas disconnects when rent is due, device-dependent screen size ratios that hide targets, and all the other wonders that PG doesn’t seem to care to fix.

They are actually punishing the recipients by getting them back, not rewarding them for leaving.

Depressing. It’s been fun y’all, this is the nail in the coffin.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oooooo

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil… :monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey_face:
So when this thread gets cut down… shall we make another :roll_eyes::unamused: