Vanguard player gets the tier for free?

But why has it taken so long? How long have you been here, 2 years? Rome wasn’t built in a day, but it didn’t take them a decade to make the blueprints either. Everything that has been told to you in the last month has been said before and fallen on deaf ears. Why is this time any different? We get promises of a bright future that simply does not come into fruition. I’m not sure what can be done at this point to bring those that have been loyal to this game for years back from the dark side, but it definitely isn’t more of the same we’ve been dealing with for 3 plus years.

I have to admit my mistaken optimism and give you credit for your appropriate levels of skepticism. I have been off the forums for a couple days and upon return realized my request for timelines or ideas of things worked on has been ignored, along with others. At this point I’ve been idly playing maybe 30min per day and not paying even for elite for a while. This is from buying packs and playing hours per day. I’m not quitting the game yet (interested in what mech is hoping on) but also not going to spend until I see those specifics as well. And actual action.

You know this is a post from Nov 7th, right?

Come on Jared

Nov 7th of what year? all issues are certainly a lot older than this past nov 7th :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Enter the player ban of 2016 - and the creation of “Faction” members … who we see how they’re treated … why should the players be any different?

Oh I know Mike - I know.

But this thread was opened Nov 7th :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wish we still had access to old forums… id go back and reference all current issues being up back then lol

I’m sure it will get flagged … but, hey :woman_shrugging:t2:

They screwed up almost everything they “fixed” after the boycott.

Here is the key takeaway:

“The authors were very influential on our community, so the boycott had teeth.”

I am happy they are collecting our opinions during the idea phase of development. For now that’s the only positive I have taken away from the latest announcement.

I wonder how many original Faction members are still in? :thinking:

But if you have been paying attention they were always collecting our opinions. Thus far little has been done with those opinions, why would this time be any different than in the past?

I’m not saying it will. That was my half hearted attempt at being positive. :woman_shrugging:

Shouldn’t get flagged because he’s PG’s VP. ALTHOUGH if anyone has ever ventured to PG’s actual website there are some interesting things posted there. Like:

Pocket Gems Values

Always do the right thing

Doing the right thing means acting ethically and honestly in ALL situations because we are building for the long-term and our integrity matters. Our space is dynamic and sometimes there are opportunities to cut corners by compromising ethics. We won’t do things that are unethical.

Are you thinking of leaving?

Ha.

That’s a joke.

They violate their own T.O.S daily :woman_facepalming:t2:

It looks like everyone is slowly forgeting about this topic. PG is doing the best what they always do, make our minds focus on some less important things and make promisses that God knows when will happen. They say patience is virtue, lets be patient a little bit more and see what that famous 2019 will get for us in here. :smirk:

Nah - no one has forgotten.

We all just know PG and their “sweep it under the rug” tactics :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nope. Haven’t forgotten. But Jared said they’re working on fair compensation or whatever. So I’m choosing to trust Jared as he seems to be a man of his word.

Haven’t forgotten. Just lost another long time friend from the game because of the 300 wall. I’m not far behind them…