Vanguard player gets the tier for free?

Yeah I’m still pretty upset about my mythic being nerfed. The bounty harbor is a joke. I think we let that A/B testing of leveling rewards die off too fast so we need to keep on them about this free Vanguard tier. I’m tired of constantly being disappointed by PG with a broken game.

it’s never going to be addressed. They’ve quelled most of the masses with the QOL and Bug Bashing threads

Well it’s not like they will do more than say sorry.

Does anyone really think they will give vanguards out to everyone just because it almost happened once? (Supposedly was rescinded before and nobody got vanguard tier for free)

Did you think they would stop player retention programs? These are standard in the industry. The only bad part is that they were found out about.

Basically they might limit the rewards some more, they might provide a loyalty program, and they have said they were sorry.

Personally I don’t see this thread as productive. And If anything it’s been superseded by then improvement threads. (Which will likely fall short of your expectations)

If you are so close to quitting I don’t think you should be hanging on bases on some envisioned handout from this thread. And honestly I doubt people will be happy no matter what they do.

Where?

Personally I think talk is cheap, and actions like the roadmap and various improvements mean more (even if they fall short) than any apology.

But tons of Crisis’s responses in various threads say exactly that on related threads. They say sorry. Maybe not as targeted as you want. Maybe you want someone to go and do the “I’m sorry for x” wall of shame, but at best you get a representative and not anyone responsible for the choices.

Let me be clearer for you guys. I do not want their soon to be outdated vanguards but what i do want is for them to take responsibility for their actions and admit they were wrong. Even if there is no apology gift or even a one minute timer under the format of hey guys we really screwed the pooch on this one we’re sorry would work for me. Till then I will remain mad especially since they didnt just do it once, they did it multiple times and finished people’s tiers for them.

Lx460 is right. Show me where they acknowledged what they did and apologized and I’ll recant what I said. However I’m an avid forums reader and it seems more like they are trying to sweep this under the rug instead of acknowledging it.

Seems to be what PG is best at. They do stuff low key ,shady as fuck, and try not to let the player base know. When it’s exposed, they refuse to even acknowledge it let alone give a legitimate excuse as to why it happened in hopes that it will just magically go away once people get tired of complaining about it. News flash, exposed info dosent go away, people and their money do.

Y’all are off to a bad start with this while “trust us, we’re listening to you and fixing it” number for 2019. Still no loyalty program, worthless log in rewards, 12k ruby runic chests with enervating and ballista resists, poorly tested spell scaling, pathox nerf, surt…and that’s without starting on all the things that haven’t been done. Tell us again how you’re going to earn back our trust and loyalty?

Don’t forget more expensive atlas lines. Seems 2019 is off to a Rocky start for players considering all the promises that were made.

So still nothing.
Oh wait I forgot it got worse… :rofl:

Here we are

22 days into 2019

Almost 3 months later …

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd? Crickets.

:thinking:

Surprised? I am not :man_shrugging:

Me either. Their hopes are that this will all go away, and in doing so, they are losing more and more GOOD, long time players. It’s backfiring.

Hasn’t been total crickets though. They did say they were considering the issue.

You won’t hear anything because PG can’t figure a way to make a fix to this that benefits them on some way.

There was a benefit possibly to giving a tier away. They may get big spenders back. We are still here, why do something for us if we will still be here progressing towards it anyways? That’s the only way I can see their thinking on this.

Lol they said there would be Improvements. Only thing I noticed has been a nerf to the bounty harbours. And an up in the prize requirements for team and personal achievements. And up in the amount of glory it requires to get prizes. Where are the “improvements” for the players?

The only improvement I’ve noticed is that I play less and have more free time. :grin:

That’s not true! They also nerfed pathox.