Update 4.00 is almost here! This new release mainly contains Atlas improvements, as well as a few couple of updates. Below are the details:
- Fixed an issue where rage regeneration runes were not working when equipped with Gladicus.
- Fixed an issue where dragon remains cloaked even when explosive shield explodes in battle
- Fixed an issue where tweaking the in-game graphics settings were not being applied correctly
- Fixed an issue where game would crash if game was set to Russian and player owned a dragon rider
- Overall performance maintenance
- Revamped the referrals feature making it easier to refer and play with your friends.
- The update will also increase the ammo regen debuff of Ice Turrets once live. We’ve decided to maintain the Ice Turret’s ammo regen debuff at its previous levels, so this effect will be cancelled shortly after the update is live.
- Fixed a bug with the use of Airplane mode affecting wars.
- Note: This fix will be rolling out to a subset of players initially. Once we’ve ensured the fix is stable and functional, we will roll it out to the remainder of players. This rollout should occur within a few days to a week from when the update is live.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Revamped the attack invite banner based on the feedback mentioned in this thread.
- Made some improvements to our notification system
- Added Settings menu to Atlas UI
- Gold resource bar now shows capacity
- Fixed an issue with saved camera states that caused black screen or locked-up screen issues.
- Improved placement of location indicators for Primarchs.
- Updated notification for bonus loot earned from poachers.
- New visual models added for castles. If a castle has a Fort constructed, the model will gain additional walls to indicate this. Castle also reflects team colors.
- Removed camera lock feature from tapping on the Primarch icon in upper-left. This option now in the Settings Menu.
- Tapping on the Primarch icon in the upper-left now toggles selection between your summoned Primarchs.
- Team crests have returned! These now appear over the longest controlled castles (not just regions) of top teams in Atlas.
- Reduced map texture flickering when zoomed in.
- Fixed an issue where Troop counts were not shown in Atlas Defense Invites.
- The Garrison can be directly attacked if the attacking Primarch has more Troops than the other defending enemy Primarchs present.
- Castle shields should no longer appear on Castles in No Man’s Lands.
- [Android] Graphical fixes: Roads, shadows, and water now rendered in addition to fixed broken textures.
- Fixed an issue with attempting to transfer player-owned Troops off of an enemy Garrison.
- Fixed several Atlas-specific game crashes.
- Blockades now shown in green if your team has Safe Passage through that castle.
- Fixed an issue where Primarchs trapped by a Rusher would be able to attack Primarchs other than the entrapping Rusher.