Version 4.10 Pre-Release Notes

Riptide on Neptus isn’t dealing damage for me. It cloaks but no damage upon uncloaking. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also having the same healing issue as others have reported on Avyx

If there are newly introduced bugs, we’ve been trying to pull those out into this thread to have them all in one spot. Riptide/Dissipate use max HP for the damage. Edit: Other people are dealing damage with Riptide.

Are you cutting it short by tapping before the explosion?

This also works for the rage effect of SC, however, now there is a half a second period where we can’t cast SC after it lands. Is this intended?

Southern cross cooldown

Thanks! Copy that, I’ll add that to the thread.

Nope, I let it run out and I see fat zeros above the towers which should be destroyed :rofl:

Spells Based on "Percentage of Max HP" -- Change or No Change?

i dont think the game was available on android yet at that time.

WD wasnt available for Android then, so no.

@arelyna
There appears to be an issue with Ferga and galvanic overload. It’s not doing any more damage than a regular shot.

This has already been addressed in this thread and even linked to a consolidated thread.
Also, Arelyna is out tuesdays and Wednesday’s

Apple iphone8. Can’t get the update to update. Any clues. I’ve done all the obvious. Have heard it is an issue. If so. When will it be fixed​:grinning::wave::v:t4:

@PGMichael Is this message below new wording for minor patch incompatibility? Were the changes too significant this time for backwards compatibility?

Hey @forScience,

This is was actually a major update. How our patch numbering system works…

example: w.xy.z (4.10.0)

Minor Update: In a minor update we update the patch value in y. So the next minor patch update would be 4.11-4.19

Major update: we increase either w or x based on a numerical count from the previous version. So next major update would be 4.2

Minor updates are usually held for emergency releases where we need to quickly, through apples process, patch something within the client. While major updates are planned in advances and have a very specific pipeline of features and content.

This. How we still hoped :rofl:

I don’t know if this is update related or not, but I have had all normal packs in the store disappear except the $4.99 pack and the $99.99 pack, the rest have been replaced with crummy Atlas packs. Considering PG’s long standing dragon starvation policy, it is almost impossible to level in this event now. This is a wonderful way to spit in your players Cheerios. @PGMichael @PGEggToken @PGReive

You might need to try reinstalling; I had someone report this yesterday, but that was prior to forcing everyone onto the same version:

So this seems to intentionally exclude gold. Why is this?

It also excludes transfers to Atlas banks if I‘m not mistaken.
I can transfer roughly 300k to players but only about 200k to banks :confused:
I feel like I should be able to send the same amount.

Thank you for allowing the bridge before castle island to be killable by sorc normal shots :+1:t3:

I wish they would fix the network freeze everytime someone joins an attack. Nothing like hitting 2 towers on isle 6, system freezes with a 146 sec countdown, 20 seconds later releases, frac fires before can tap and your dead. What BS.