Version 4.10 Pre-Release Notes

He isnt in my top 3, just boosted him max to show his icon for entertainment, you dont have to be ass all the time @Panda :joy:

I believe you are confusing Panda with someone else? :man_shrugging:

I believe that only the three strongest comprise the total aggregated attack power that is displayed. So it should not change if you have more than your three strongest. I haven’t tested this in awhile so it’s possible it has changed, but pretty sure it hasn’t or I would be showing close to 5b AP

yes just the top three active dragons, the three highlighted in green represent your attack power.

I think I am missing something…or is it only happening to some… just removed two other top dragons and I see neptus is showing…

there must just be an issue with how it is detecting its attack power. If you remove all but Neptus from your roster what does it say you AP is?

Yes… I just leveled him to obsidian so I am wondering if it might be once they hit harbinger… I will ramp up leveling him to see, but he is included in the total AP above

There you have it… and no, the nuisance ryuu doesn’t add anything to it

Since they modified Neptus late to include harbinger, I would think any coding miss would be in that piece though…

@EidolonRM What happens when you do this?

Neptus shows for yourself but not when others view your profile.
And thanks for the update about attack power, I never paid attention to it :see_no_evil:

My teammates said they could see it… I will have to ask for a screenshot to confirm… or are you saying it only applies when looking at another team’s player?

as of right now i dont see it in your top 3. But you are showing 3 harbingers so i guess you put dragons back into your roster…

Never mind… I just checked a teammate with Neptus and I don’t see it on their profile… not sure if the AP is also affected though

Yes doesnt show the correct ap either

Don’t want this lost in the thread

from what I know, people has 2 choice here:

1. Manually purchase elite account in-game
  2. Choose the subscription option on War Dragons App Store

For grandfathered account, there are no changes here since an option is only given on the App Store itself. They will have to manually buy elite account using their rubies.

The main question is: will it get rid of the snow? Now that spring is here?

I forgot there was anything but snow… please, spring, give us back our grass.

:smiley: