Version 4.10 Pre-Release Notes

My small on iOS got it, but I’ll need to do a reinstall, as there are no longer sfx :see_no_evil:

Edit: It is a month old on 4.01, though :rofl:

I’m on android, still waiting for this update

… Welcome to War Dragons on Android.

It’s not available for iOS yet, either. The version in the app store is still 4.01, released on Feb 1.

Any update? Lol, update on the update

We pushed it to Apple about an hour ago. It’s in the hands of Apple to propagate it on their servers to everyone. We’re all waiting as anxiously as everyone else. should be soon!

There’s an approval process that takes a while before it gets pushed live.

The update for Android is available

When update comes to apple tell plz

I am waiting on that one too

Android update for US available. Force close store, clear cache. Update appears. :slight_smile:

:eyes: waiting for IOS update… not yet live :expressionless:

That 37mb freed up by clearing cache really makes up for the 2.09gb app size :see_no_evil:

Edit: All that updating was worth it. Now my ghostfire wreath will finally stop glitching.

I did miss this, though.

I thought I was the only one that happened to, omg.

Your base traveled back in time; it’s not fortification anymore…

Galvanic Overload is broken for me too, does jack shit damage can’t even kill a monument lol pretty sweet update.

Anyone can test GO see if PG didn’t just break my game on purpose?

Any news on IOS update? Still nothing!

When is the update on iOS supposed to be up? This is seriously cutting into being able to farm and store gold for the primarch leveling event…

If the update appears or not is beyond PG and as they said it‘s in Apple‘s hands now.
There is no point whining on the forums.

Mostly just frustrated that they pulled atlas down in the middle of an event. One that requires days of gold farming most of the time in order to level without spending. And they more than likely will not extend it. I get that it’s out of their hands at this point, but they should have timed it or planned it better with the event.