Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.30 of War Dragons is coming with more bug fixes, a few notable Atlas gameplay changes, and UI improvements. Significant Atlas performance improvements have been added as well. Read on to find out more!
- Updated App Icon.
- [Atlas] Direct attacks against a castle’s Castle Guards now requires having more Troops on the attacking Primarch than the SUM of all the Troops of all the enemy Primarchs present.
This is a mechanics change from the previous rule where the attacking Primarch only needed to have more Troops than each individual Primarch present.
- [Atlas] When replacing a Primarch by Summoning a new one, if the Primarch being replaced had more Troops in its escort than the max capacity of the new Primarch, the excess Troops will be added to your Barracks.
- [Atlas] Governors who change teams will no longer take possession of the castles they govern with them.
- [Atlas] Lockdown is no longer in effect when Event Shields are active.
- [Atlas] Maximum teams allowed for Free Passage increased from 2 to 5.
- [Atlas] When castle upkeep expires, the team will lose control of their castle, but instead of losing all of their castle guards, 30% are lost and the remaining 70% of will be converted back into Team Glory.
- [Atlas] Tapping on teams in the Alliance menu now brings up information about that team.
- [Atlas] Replaced “Loading…” text with “Moving your Home.” when there is a delay in setting a new Home.
- [Atlas] Added badge notifications to the Alliances icon to notify Officers and Leaders of Alliance actions that need attention.
[Atlas] Troop Transfer icon on the radial menu for Neutral Castles has been made more consistent since Garrisons no longer exist to be transferred onto.
- [Atlas] Teams with Atlas access now also have access removed if the team is disbanded.
This prevents players from taking up the name of a former team to gain Atlas access.
- Fixed an issue where perched defensive Dragon Rider buffs would stop applying after upgrading the Perch.
- [Atlas] Breeding Token Missions will now exclude any Dragons or Riders that are actively out on Dragon Rider Missions.
- If your roster has only three dragons in it and all three are out on missions, you will need to add another dragon into your roster to properly generate missions.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where dragons out on Dragon Rider Missions would be usable in battle.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where some Rider Missions could be completed prematurely.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue preventing Tokens from being used to complete Dragon Rider Missions.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Taunters would fail to taunt for Allies’ Primarchs.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the message “This Poacher is no longer here” is displayed in Details menu of all Atlas Poachers.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the first Atlas Quest would bring the player to the wrong Gold Mine when tapping on the “Go To” button.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Primarch movement commands would still take hostile territory into consideration while Event Shields are active.
- [Atlas] Primarch abilities like Taunt, Trap, and Debuff will no longer work while Event Shields are active.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the Fort combat buff sometimes wasn’t applying to Primarchs there when the shield was active.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where attacking Castle Guards would sometimes result in an empty base.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Blockades would persist until the game is relaunched even if the player is added to the Alliance that owns the castle.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the Fort combat bonus would be added to teams granted with Safe Passage.
- Fixed an issue where Base Defense value does not immediately update after upgrading a base building.
- Fixed incorrect messaging that implied teammates could donate Dragon Eggs when trying to upgrade your Builder Hut.
- Fixed confusing contradictory text in the “Equipped” runes menu.
- Fixed an issue causing text to appear outside the the text entry box for Reporting Abusive Behavior.
- Fixed an issue where Dragon Rider Combat Level Stars would not update when swapping riders between Dragons.
- Dragon Rider Combat Level Stars will now show no Stars if the Rider’s combat level is not above the one-star threshold.
- Fixed an issue where the bar for Dragon Rider XP earned after a PvP attack would extend off of the screen.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the column for “Alliance Name” was incorrectly labeled “Team Name” in the requests to Join an Alliance menu.
- [Atlas] Castle labels now dynamically update when switching Alliances.
- [Atlas] Prevented a case where players could invite Castle Guards to a Team.
- [Atlas][Android] Fixed an issue where the Atlas Seasons window would not load if the game was backgrounded and brought back on that screen.
- [Atlas] Fixed the resolution for the background image in Dragon Rider Missions.
- [Atlas] The “Transfer” button in the radial menu will not be present or be greyed-out if there is nothing to Transfer or no allowed targets to transfer to.
- Fixed an issue where Apophet’s Nightfall would become unusable if using another spell like Umbral Spike too quickly in succession.
Performance and Crashes
- Improved rendering performance for Dragon Rider 3D models.
- [Atlas] Improved load times for generating the Atlas map.
- [Atlas] Improved load times for Atlas menus.
- [Android] Fixed a crash that would occur when the application was backgrounded.
- [Atlas] Fixed a rare crash caused by push notifications.
- [Atlas][iOS] Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur mid-battle on the Atlas battle map.
- Fixed issues with the game’s blacklisted words and profanity filter.