Greetings, Dragon Lords! Update v4.35 addresses a few bugs and will be preparing for the new Season. Read on for more details!
- Updated App icon
- [Atlas] Fixed the “Failed to set up Atlas” error when loading Atlas.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue in which rider glory for defensive riders on perches didn’t update dynamically.
[ATLAS] NEW CURRENCY: DIAMONDS
- Added Diamonds to Atlas in order to function under our recently updated security systems within the game.
- Taking the place of Rubies as the main currency for purchasing additional Gold, Infrastructure upgrades, Bullhorns, and Glory in Atlas.
- Will be available in Event prizing (starting with Troop Training event on Thursday, June 7th) and in Packs from the Store.
- Diamonds and Rubies are not convertible at this time, but any existing Rubies you have still work the same way in the main game.
We’ve recently announced a number of mechanics changes to Atlas that will all be completed with v4.35’s release. If you are an Atlas player and missed the post, feel free to visit it here in the June Atlas Mechanics Patch thread.