Version 4.37 Release Notes

Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.37 of War Dragons is a minor update with some high-priority bug fixes and improvements. Not our biggest update, but one that heralds our upcoming major update next month!

Read on to find out more!

GENERAL

Gameplay

• [Atlas] Updated Castle Conquering rules so that a castle can be conquered if all of the following are true:

• There are no Castle Guards on the Castle.

• If owned: The team that holds the castle has less than 10,000 Troops present.

• [Clarification] June 27, 2018 10:37 PM If unowned: The combined number of enemy Troops on the castle from every enemy team must be fewer than 10,000. If there’s three teams with 4,000 Troops each, that’s too many––kill off 2,000 more!

• The Primarch trying to conquer the castle must have more Troops than the total enemy Troops present.

• [Atlas] Updated warning messages to be more descriptive when flying Primarchs around in Atlas.

BUG FIXES

Gameplay

• Fixed an exploit where players on multiple devices could simultaneously defend.

• [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Dragon Rider Glory was being double-counted and displaying inflated Rider Glory amounts which could cause sync errors when trying to level up Riders.

User Interface

• Fixed a number of bugs with the Armory.

• [Atlas] Updated the Glory scaling amount in the Attack Radial menu to correctly reflect the current Glory scaling mechanic that takes the average of the level component and the team Influence component.

Language and Localization

• [Atlas] Added missing Arabic translations for Atlas Quests and Missions.

Performance and Crashes

• [Android] Fixed some common crashes.
3 Likes

I’m guessing that this is solve the annoying “send a 1 troop prime to the castle to prevent it from be conquered” tactic? Sounds good to me :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Do PG’s releasing atlas for other teams with this Update ?

2 Likes

Fewer than… :stuck_out_tongue:

But, glad to hear.

Really glad to see this! Props to whomever isolated this exploit and patched it. :man_cartwheeling:

6 Likes

None planned on this minor update.

When will new land release?

So when is the major update😁

2 Likes

It’ll be next month:

1 Like

Can we expect to see an atlas roll out in the next major update?

2 Likes

Could you elaborate on this? I don’t see a problem with someone with two iPads on two different accounts defending at the same time. I don’t see it as being a very good idea, though… But some people are willing to try anything.

What exactly does this fix?

It was likely the same account? Probably making some unintentional and interesting advantages to the defender. @SavageAFforPG would be able to explain it better than I, I think.

I may have. If that is what people were doing to drop hammers more quickly. But that’s not something I was specifically looking for when I was attacking… Not even sure I could look for this.

5 Likes

What about the bug where [Atlas] Gold is being double-counted and displaying inflated Gold amounts which cause errors when trying to purchase troops or deposit gold in the bank?

I’m pretty sure once I accidentally logged into account on 2 different devices (I thought one device was on another account) and the game immediately kicked me from the first device. So I don’t know how people were doing this. But glad it’s patched!

Some people are able to drop hammers much faster than the cool down should allow. This has been something I’ve noticed for a LONG time.

This! :raised_hands:t2:

Dragon Lords,

Our 4.37 release has been delayed till Thursday of this week. Please be advised. Thank you!

Just to be clear this means Atlas will not be going down today, right?

Correct, messaging will be going out shortly to amend this. Sorry for any inconvenience!

2 Likes