Version 4.92 Release Notes Official Discussion Thread

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not sure if you know but it seems to just be a graphical error on the hat’s numbers constantly increasing. I tried to see if it would let me train more than 1600 without bugles and it told me not enough hats to train. I was able to train 1600 troops correctly. I also noticed the time to train shows as 0 no matter what when selecting troops to train but once started it shows the correct time.

Off topic posts are a violation of TOS. Hope no one reports you.

On topic, the beasts suck

I was quite upset to find out the 1.4m hats I had were useless :joy:

Thought maybe they were an apology gift for this update.

So it say to add troops to make hunt power strong. I go from 50k troops on taunter to 139k and no change to power. Same with sieger. Went from 1 troop to 55k and no change to power. When can this be worked on?

Outraged players…glad to see the forums back to normal lol

My fully loaded Primarch cannot take upwards of 75% of the beasts in our territory

r your multipliers working @Dracagor?

@PGJared - Initial feedback on the BEASTS…THEY SUCK! We used to have one poacher per castle on a plot, now we get 2 beasts…most of which we cannot attack unless we are already super advanced in Atlas because our “hunt power” is too low…SERIOUSLY? You took away something CRUCIAL to being successful in Atlas and replaced it with something you are not even allowing most of us to use! I have a level 10 sieger that can’t hit some of these beasts! This dynamic needs to be adjusted IMMEDIATELY! You have made it almost impossible now for anyone just starting in Atlas to progress at all.

This topic is temporarily closed for 6 hours due to a large number of community flags.

We’ll be further evaluating Beasts, but I cannot make any promises that the current parameters will change.

Regarding the crazy hat regen, this should be fixed soon.

Where were we…

Please fix the beasts…

@xtWIStEdxwolfx, please keep it on topic.