Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.96 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain a number of bug fixes, Atlas changes, and a new Rider Skills Reset feature.
- Fixed an issue where the sky and ocean were still showing the colors from the Duskfall Map. This will also mark the return of the whale
- Changed the game icon back to previous icon
- Rider skills will now be able to be reset for a set cost. Please see below for more information.
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar in Research was not displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue where players were not prompted with a “Don’t Forget to Destroy the Castle” reminder when attacking Khan
- [Atlas] Added a team chat message and system mail when someone disables a Shield.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where a team could not conquer a castle in spite of the Shield having dissipated.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where castle shields would sometimes not be enabled when conquering a castle. Castles will now have the shield automatically set to enabled when changing ownership.
- Fixed an issue where buildings were not displaying the VFX from an Steal Essence stolen Desiccating Sands.
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where users were crashing when interacting with the Rider Missions and Rider menus.
- Fixed an issue where the text for “Shadow Strike” and “Dragonfire Missile” was significantly smaller in the spell tutorial videos.
- Added some new UI elements for the upcoming Spring Season
- (Android) Fixed sizing issues image on the new loading screen
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect animation was displayed for new egg fragments on iPad
- Fixed an issue where ability information would stay open for a set amount of time
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Alliance chat would sometimes become unavailable after switching teams
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where a player’s standing in the Troop leaderboard would sometimes be shown incorrectly.
RIDER SKILLS RESET
The rider skill system faces players with important choices to make regarding how to best make their rider work for them. While we believe that the element of choice is important, we feel that the current system is too punishing for players. Players will now be able to reset their rider’s skills in exchange for a set amount of Rubies/Diamonds.
- Main game riders will cost 10,000 Rubies to reset
- Atlas riders will cost 10,000 Diamonds to reset
- Cost does not increase with each reset
- There is no limit to the number of times a rider can be reset
- Resetting a rider’s skills does not reset the rider’s level, and players will receive the skill points back.