Version 4.97 Release Notes Official Discussion Thread

Hey All!

Please use this thread to discuss the Version 4.97 Release Notes.

2 Likes

Where is Atlas after 4.97.0 update
Version 4.97 Release Notes
PG Steal 30% timer in atlas

OMG Ledger improvement :tada::partying_face:

@Arelyna I didn’t see it as I was skimming through the notes but is there still a plan to get rss transfer messages out of team chat and moved to their own chat room?

5 Likes

We’re still working on a way to get RSS transfer messages out of team chat.

10 Likes

Rss transfer messages

Thank you! They really disrupt the flow of conversation during rss heavy events :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You should see the messages in my gold team “so and so defeated blah blah with the help of joe joe”… Ugh…

0 Likes

You can turn those off :joy::sweat_smile:

0 Likes

" To account for this shift to Diamonds, we will be shifting 30% of timers in event prizes to Diamonds instead. Overall value of event prizes will remain the same. Change will go into effect with the 4/4 Troop Training event."

Please re-consider this… I need timers WAY more than more diamonds! Pretty please with sugar on top?

Edit: In case this gets lost in the shuffle, maybe I should tag? Hopefully that’s OK, if not remove it pls.

@Arelyna please don’t take my timers away. I need more, not LESS

69 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you SO very much for the ledger improvements!! Hopefully this also fixes the stupid glitch where I lose the player’s name in the first column. Lol

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with Flak on this. Timers are a necessity … diamonds aren’t.

25 Likes

Not the leader. It’s IvoryViper retirement and rest home

0 Likes

You can ask Tazz to turn it off.

3 Likes

Ask your leader to turn those off? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeah, I really am not supposed to be playing so I shouldn’t even notice but I guess my point was, why were they even an option? Who cares? Just like the rss transfers, though I must say even recently as last fort, I relied on those messages saying my wood arrived since there was lag and often had to reboot to actually get the mail and the rss to show up. Not sure how it will work without them if this continues to be an issue

0 Likes

so no one will mention the “Send to email” part of the ledger? That’s a pretty huge feature btw

3 Likes

Castle management will be a spy’s most valuable tool unless its restricted to leaders/officers. It is restricted correct?

5 Likes

There’s a bunch of good changes here, but, um, why in the world do you think people need LESS timers.

Also, how much is speeding up going to cost with diamonds? There is a reason people don’t use rubies to speed up towers, because the cost is so ridiculous it makes no sense to. This option is a good one, don’t get me wrong, but I’m concerned about the cost (and I see speeding up crafting didn’t make the cut).

32 Likes

Overall, I’m so happy with these, especially the ledger improvements. I know it’s already been stated in the thread, but for goodness sake, please reconsider shifting 30% of the timers to diamonds.

14 Likes

Well reducing timers in Atlas prizes certainly reduces the gap between those with Atlas and those without. I personally hate the idea but…

3 Likes

The assist messages are nice for war runs. The rest of the time? Yeah, no thanks.

3 Likes

Don’t shift 30% of the timers to diamonds

19 Likes