Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.97 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain bug fixes, several updated buildings UIs, a revamped Atlas Bank Ledger, and a new Castle Management menu for players!
- Fixed an issue where higher level farms/mills were not able to receive the Event Production Boosts
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where some regions were not connected to any other regions
- Fixed an issue where players would see “Shield Shattered” text for all shield spells rather than just Crystalline Shield
- Fixed an issue where players would not see the on-screen “Spell blocked” text appear when casting Eruption within a Red Mage Tower’s Aura.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where incoming primarchs would prevent attacks against Castle Guards and teams from being able to conquer castles.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue that would prevent some players from leveling up their Rider Gear
- Fixed an issue where Consume and Consume-based spells were not healing by the proper amount
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
- Fixed an issue where players would crash when using a Self-Destruct consumable spell and Time Shift simultaneously on Hauheset.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the game would crash when a user moved their Primarch to the Jonepidor Region.
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where players would crash while interacting with the Rider menu or the Rider Mission menu
- Fixed an issue where text would spill out of the Loading Screen Tip’s textbox
- Fixed an issue where currency image would overlap with currency amount in Building Upgrade pop-up
- Fixed an issue where the green background from the Season’s Buff Active information would spread to a neighboring dragon when selecting dragons in battle.
- Updated the UI on the following buildings and/or pages:
- Storage Hut
- Upgrade Building
- War Page
- Egg incubator
- Building drawers
Example of some of the updated screens
- Fixed an issue where health bars were not always displaying above towers after a player would swap dragons
EXPEDITING ACTIONS WITH DIAMONDS
A while ago we introduced Diamonds to Atlas taking the place of Rubies. However, today there are still many places in the game that require Rubies as a resource rather than Diamonds.
- Players can now use Diamonds for expeditable Atlas actions including:
- Primarch Summons
- Primarch Leveling
- Troop Training
- Troop Revival
- Rider Missions
- To account for this shift to Diamonds, we will be shifting 30% of timers in event prizes to Diamonds instead. Overall value of event prizes will remain the same. Change will go into effect with the 4/4 Troop Training event.
ATLAS BANK LEDGER 2.0
The bank ledger has become an important team management tool for all highly engaged Atlas teams. At the moment; however, the tool seems to make players’ lives harder than it should. We have made several improvements to the Bank Ledger to make team management easier and allow players to get back to playing the fun parts of the game.
- Added a filter to hide all tax entries
- Added a filter to show all resource transfers
- Updated the UI
- Added a feature for players to send the past 1000 entries in the Ledger Records to their email in the form of a CSV file
- Added a new column, “Received”, for all resources received by a player
- Fixed an issue where some records would not be recorded for a period of time at the end of every week
- Added a feature to allow players to view past weekly summaries
- Updated the UI
- Added a feature for players to send the current weekly summary to their email
ATLAS CASTLE MANAGEMENT MENU
With Atlas transforming into an expansive world over the last year and a half, we felt that it was becoming increasingly difficult for teams to keep sight of and manage their castles. In particular, we felt that there was no easy way for players to quickly check in on the status of their own, or allied, castles, manage their infrastructure, see which are defended well, and which are in need of reinforcements.
We have, therefore, added a new Castle Management menu.
Where to find the Castle Management menu
The Castle Management menu can be found through the new Manage button in the right hand drawer. The Manage button replaces the old Ledger button; however, all previous functionality will be retained. The Battle History, Contributions, and Assets menus can all be found through the Manage button, while the Leaderboard now has its own button in the right hand drawer.
Castle Management Menu
- See all of your team’s and allies’ castles in one place
- Get information on the status of each castle, such as:
- Friendly primarch count and primarch type
- Enemy primarch count and primarch type
- Friendly troop count
- Castle Guards
- Infrastructure levels
- Castle shield status (i.e. Disabled, Triggered, On Cooldown)
- Manage each castle’s infrastructure directly through this menu
- Snap the camera to any Castle listed