Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.99 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain some bug fixes and Auto Upkeep in Atlas.
- Auto Upkeep will be available. More info below!
- [Android] Fixed an issue where links sent via in-game were not clickable.
- Fixed an issue where Spell Flux and Spell Flux-based spells were able to bypass and destroy towers with Invincibility Shields, which should not have been happening.
Edited by Arelyna
- Fixed an issue where there was a delay between activating Way of the Blade and being able to use the spell.
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
- Fixed some performance issues within the Rider Menu
- Riders, not bonded with a dragon, will now rotate in the Rider Menu
- Fixed a typo when Spring’s Renewal was used during Battle.
- Fixed an issue where tapping “Train Now” or a Dragon’s thumbnail in the Battle Result screen would cause dragon thumbnails and other info to disappear.
Players in Atlas will now have the option to have their upkeep automatically paid at any of their castles. How it works:
- Navigate to your castle’s HQ page
- Click the ‘Enable Auto Upkeep’ button on the right hand side to enable automatic upkeep payments for the respective castle
- Note: Only team leaders, officers, and the respective castle’s Governor can enable/disable automatic upkeep payments
- The total cost of your upkeep will be withdrawn from your team bank 24h prior to the upkeep’s expiration time
- If your team does not have enough resources, a second attempt will be made 2h prior to the expiration time. If this one fails as well, you will have to manually pay upkeep.
- The status of your upkeep payments will be communicated to the team via system mail notifications
- Paying upkeep manually does not disable automatic upkeep payments i.e. the next payment period will still be automated unless disabled