3 Likes

Thanks for Primach revaluation. Peace.

7 Likes

Yes, I too am glad you all are willing to hold on the primach “balancing”

4 Likes
  • Updated the UI of the Forge

What would that be? Humm … I know, we will know shortly

3 Likes

I hope the pathox regular attack is fixed , once he comes out of spectral form his fireball looks different and weak.

1 Like

Did you read notes?

5 Likes

I’m kind of disappointed with this update. You would think that they would at MINIMUM use the 5.0 update to fulfill some changes requested as part of the “year of the player” initiative. Where is my dragon rune removal?

11 Likes

You know its just a number, do you?
What would be then, 4.100? 4.99.1? 4.99a?

Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.00 of War Dragons is going to be released next week.

I assume that should be this week, in fact tomorrow?

@Arelyna

5 Likes

Thanks for holding the primarchs changes :clap::clap:.

Sorry about that! It will be releasing this week

1 Like

Will we have any Atlas downtime / blocked wars, when this major release comes out?

• [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the camera would pan over the edge of the world’s map**

Thank goodness! That always happened at the worst possible time. :rofl:

Just PvP will be disabled.

2 Likes

The spell flux reversion was a player requested feature.

I can’t say I haven’t enjoyed being able to stuff surt without it killing a single tower though :see_no_evil: oh well, enjoyed it while it lasted.

4 Likes

Poor designs for dragons are poor designs. Especially when that viability relied on a “bug”. But I’ve said my piece on that enough .

As unhealthy as the kit is, after all this drama he kinda needs to be viable. Let’s just hope he is the last of his kind

2 Likes

“Hey look over here at the shiny, oOoOoOo aHhHhHh”

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I too am pleased to see the revamp of the primarchs on hold.
I think it’s too much of a change.

What we need is a way to use silvers defensively without bronze dragons killing 25k at a time in a silver.

It makes silver trappers & Taunters rather redundant when bronze do a better job defensively.

2 Likes